Alfred

I fixed my hair before slipping my golden dress on. I heard a knock on my door and told them to come in.

"Ms. (y/n) I came to see if you needed any help." Alfred said calmly.

"Actually I do, could you zip me up?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course." He said walking up to me.

He put his fingers on the zipper and pulled it up. With each pull I could feel his skin touch my back. I felt him breath down my neck as he finished zipping my dress up.

"Anything else I can help you with?" He asked stepping back.

"My necklace." I said quietly.

He nodded his head and picked it up off the dresser before slipping it around my neck and latching it. I felt his hand moe down my neck and to my waist.

"Alfred, don't you think your a little to close?" I asked with a smile.

"Not close enough." He whispered.

I turned to face him and leaned up to kiss him but he moved back. I moved back and turned to look back at the mirror as I finished with my jewelry.

"Need anymore help?"

"No I think I have everything." I said softly.

"Alright I shall be down stairs with Master Bruce waiting for you." He said before leaving my room.

Two years we have been doing this dance. Alfred would say or do something and I would try to kiss him and he would then leave before I could. I was starting to give up hope of us being together.

I let out a sigh as I slipped my golden shoes on and walked out of my room and down the stairs. I smiled as I made it to the ballroom and took Alfred's hand as he helped me down.

"Welcome to Wayne Manor! I hope you will all enjoy yourself. This party is to celebrate my brother's sixteenth birthday." I said with a smile.

I walked over to the table and grabbed a glass of juice before talking to a few people. I laughed as I listened to Jim Gordon and his friend Harvey tell jokes about things Bruce had done. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Alfred watching me, I felt a smile grow as I left to talk to Theo Galavan.

"So Mr. Galavan. I heard you where running for Mayor." I said with a smile.

"Why yes I am. Are you going to vote for me?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Maybe if I'm asked nicely." I said with a laugh.

We talked for a while longer before the party was over and I left to change. I slipped on a long shirt and smiled at myself in the mirror.

I turned as I heard a knock on my door, I open it up to see Alfred glaring down at me

"Theo Bloody Galavan. Out of everyone you had to flirt with it was Theo Galavan!" He snapped.

"One don't snap at me, two why do you give a crap about who I flirt with? We aren't together." I said angrily.

"I will do what I bloody want to! I was fine with you talking to Gordon and his friend, but Theo Galavan, seriously!"

"Maybe if you would make a move, I wouldn't flirt with him!" I snapped glaring up at him.

"Alright I'll make a bloody move!" He snapped as he grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine.

I felt my breath leave my lungs as I pulled him closer to me and he backed me into my room and shut the door.

"I shouldn't have done that." He said as he moved away from me.

"Why? Alfred we both enjoyed it and have been wanting to do that for two years." I said softly.

"I know that, but I'm a butler and much older than you. No one will except us." He said looking out the window.

"I don't care. I love you, and no one is in control of my emotions. If I want to be with you then I'm going to be with you." I said turning him to face me.

"You are going to be the death of me." He whispered before kissing me again.