Jim

I was laying down on my bed when I heard a knock on the door

I was laying down on my bed when I heard a knock on the door. I let out a sigh as I opened the door to see my brother.

"Harv what are you doing here?" I asked with a sigh.

"I need your help. I may have gotten in trouble by breaking a friend out." Harvey said with a smile.

"Bring him in." I said with a sigh.

"Thank you." He said hugging me.

After awhile he brought his friend, Jim into my apartment. I smiled at him softly before grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Want some?" I asked softly.

"Sure." He said walking over to me.

I handed him a cup and sent him a smile before sitting down and looking at his papers.

"You know it has to be a cop right?" I asked softly.

"That's what we believe." He said sitting beside me.

After awhile I started dinner and smiled as I saw Jim looking at a picture.

"Is that the picture we took at Christmas?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yea... I remember Harvey trying to set us up. This was after that mistletoe kiss." He said with a smile.

"I remember that. I was so embarrassed because Barbara was there and you where engaged." I said with a smile.

We set at the table and talked about when we first met. I smiled as I went to clean everything up.

"You know you still owe me a drink." I said with a laugh.

"When I free my name I'll get that drink for you." He said with a laugh.

As the days passed he finally freed his name and I decided that I would go out and get something to eat. After I ordered I saw someone sit beside me.

"I think I owe you a drink." Jim said with a smile.

I smiled as he paid for it and we set and ate.

"So Edward was the one who framed you." I said with a smile.

"Yea.... I'm glade he is in Arkham now." Jim said as he took a drink of his beer.

"So have you spoken to Lee?" I asked softly.

"Actually no.... I thought that I wanted to be with her, but I don't..... I'm in love with someone else." He said with a smile.

"Have you told her?" I asked softly.

"No.... don't know how to."

"You should..... you will never know until you tell her." I said with a smile.

"Your right." He said with a smile as he got up to leave.

"See you later." I said with a smile.

I sighed as he left the bar and left me wondering about who she is. I headed home and started to clean up. After awhile there was a knock on my door I sighed as I opened the door to see Jim holding (f/f).

"What can I do for you Jim?" I asked with a smile.

"Well you can take these flowers and go out with me." He said with a smile.

"What about the girl your in love with?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm looking at her." He said with a smile.

I smiled as I took the flowers and put them down before pulling Jim towards me and kissing him. He smiled into the kiss pulling me into him.

"Seriously I come to visit my sister to see her making out with my friend. This is just like high school." Harvey whined.

"Oh it is really about to be like high school if you come into my apartment." I said sending him a wink and pulling Jim inside and shutting the door.