Jeremiah Valeska

I smiled as I watched Jeremiah look over his plans, I could tell he was getting annoyed. I let out a chuckle as I walked over to him and ran my hand up his back.

"Jeremiah how about you take a break?" I asked softly.

"I can't. I have to learn how they stopped my bombs." He said bitting his lip.

"We both know you won't be able to think of your stressed. Now let's go and lay down and get some rest." I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck.

I felt him let out a sigh as he rubbed my knuckles.

"Alright. But only for a hour." He said as I moved back and let him turn to face me.

"Sure. Only for a hour." I said with a smile.

I grabbed his hand and led him to his room. I had him sit down on his bed and I rubbed his back.

"Thank you." He said softly.

"It's just a massage." I said with a giggle.

"Not just for the massage. For not leaving my side. After Ecco left I thought I was alone..... but thankfully you stayed. Your the only sane thing I have." He said turning to look at me.

I moved my hand to his face and smiled as I pressed my lips against his. He pulled me closer as he ran his hands up my back. I pulled away and let out a sigh as I leaned my forehead against his.

"I promise I'll never leave you." I whispered.

"I know. Now, let's get some rest." He said pulling me down to lay beside him.

I put my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. I smiled as he ran his fingers through my hair and then stopped. I looked up to see him fast asleep.

"Goodnight." I whispered as I laid back down and closed my eyes.