New Book: The Host Who Has A Secret

Hello friends even with this book ending, I have yet to start writing a Normani/You, Ally/You or a Camila/You. So I have a draft of a story that I made two weeks ago when I had writers block. Here's the description of the book.

-----------------------

Don't you feel that sometimes you could figure out a person by the way they look? It's the way they present themselves through their style of clothing choice or their hair.

Some may say that people embody the way they want to be seen by people is by their posture and common curtsy. Could be the way they throw themselves over a human being because they demand someone to love them.

Thus to say that only those with excellent social standings from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time at the best Host Club, Freedom.

Freedom is where the most ravishing males who have too much time on their hands to entertain young ladies and gentleman who also have way too much time on their hands.

As a host we devote our efforts to make those around us satisfied about their lives, even if it's a little bit.

Oh yes, I am Y/N Y/L/N. A senior student by day and a host by night. That's not even the best part because I'm a host who has a secret.

 That's not even the best part because I'm a host who has a secret

-----------------------  

Tell me in the comments whether or not you want it to be a Camila book. I can change it to Normani or Ally if people rather that.