Too Late

It had been hours, it felt like. I decided to wait outside, since sitting in the car was getting too tedious and boring. I decided to play a little game on my phone to kill time. I leaned against the wall, and puffed out air. God, somehow this whole running for my life thing was turning out to be a bore. I slumped down and finally took a tiny little nap.

It was only a few minutes later when Simon tapped my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "Morning, sleepyhead," he said with a smile.
I, too smiled, and leaned back against the wall.
"You know," he said, "you look even more pretty than the last time I saw you... you're beautiful" he sighed loudly. "Beautiful."
I was blushing, and so, very very flattered, and I opened my mouth to say thanks, when suddenly, he kissed me.
I spat in his face. "What the fuck, Simon!" I scream.
His arms were on either side of me, trapping me. I looked into Simon's. It was the most painfully terrifying thing I'd ever seen. I tried to get out of his arm-cage. I ducked under his right arm, but then, he grabbed me. His fingers dig into my upper arms. He was inches from my face. I couldn't quite see him, not through the tears. "You... you were my friend." I whisper. In that moment, he seemed to almost snap.
He screamed, he shook me. "GODDAMN IT AVIS! I LOVE YOU!" He cried out into the air.
"Simon. What the fuck. Why? You can't do this!" I told him, not bothering to hold back. I twisted vigorously and broke free, but the act sent me off kilter, and I fell backwards into some boxes. I looked up, and saw Simon. I couldn't see his face because the morning sun was behind them, but I could feel the feeling that he had, one that was making my skin crawl. I could also feel one other thing, unadulterated fear. I closed my eyes and sobbed when all of the sudden...
"Get the fuck away from her"