Japan x Male Reader: School Festival

The school festival was tomorrow, and (M/N)'s class was creating a genderbent anime cafe. (M/N) was hoping that his crush, Kiku, wouldn't see him in his costume, even if Kiku loved anime.

"(M/N)!"

(M/N) turned around to see his best friend, Feliks, running towards him, well, speed walking towards you, Hetalia god knows what happens when he just barely starts sweating.

"Where is your costume? And why isn't it on the rack as everyone else's? I gave it to you yesterday."

"Oh, about that, um, even though it's an amazing costume, I'm going to have to politely decline."

"Like, broski, why?"

"It's way too showy!"

"But if you have the ass for it then it's alright"

(M/N) blushed, "Feliks!"

"What? It's totally true, like, how do you not catch everyone staring at it?"

(M/N) looked behind him at the conveniently placed mirror behind him, that was totally there since the beginning of the story. "It isn't that great...."

"Like, even I look at it, and I like girls."

"No, you don't."

"No, I don't."

(M/N) chuckled at how his friend couldn't tell a lie. "I'm declining the costume because I made my own."

"Oooh~ What anime is it from?~"

"If I were to say, you would guess the dress."

"Hmpf." Feliks slumped into a chair but was careful not to wrinkle his outfit. (M/N) sat next to him on the floor.

"Can I get a hint, broski?"

(M/N) thought for a little bit. "There's a butler in it that is named Raven."

Feliks stared at the floor thinking about which anime it was. "Black Butler?"

"No."

"Diabolik Lovers?"

"No.."

"Junjo Romantica?"

"Not even close."

"Give me another hint."

"Nope."

The bell rang just as Feliks opened his mouth. (M/N) mouthed 'talk to you tomorrow' to Feliks and went to his seat.

~~~Timeskip to Festival Day~~~

Feliks was wearing a pink frilly dress that went halfway to his thighs. (M/N), however, was still in the bathroom changing.

Feliks knocked on the door. "C'mon, (M/N), we have to go in like negative seven minutes."

"Just wait."

(M/N) came out of the bathroom two minutes later while wearing a dark pink dress with roses on it. He still had yet to do his hair. but since it took a while he decided to fuck it, he isn't gonna do his hair.