China x Male Reader: Long Forgoten

"It has been 200 years since you died, aru. It feels like longer."

Yao was sitting on a bench near the grave of his alliance, the country of (C/N) aka (Y/N). (Y/N) was once a flourishing country with many alliances and trade routes. He had beautiful forests and even more beautiful waters. Yao started tearing up when remembering these things, as he had his face in his hands he said.

"Do you remember the time you saved me from the Mongolians? You were the one who had suggested we build a wall in the first place. It's all because of England, he is the one who did this to you!" Yao had to stop and catch his breath from yelling, "(C/- (Y/N), I miss you."

"I missed you too, Yao."

Yao looked up and saw a slightly beaten up (Y/N) standing in front of him.

"How are you-?"

"It seems as though my people are slowly creating me again." 

Yao, without hesitation, jumped up and hugged the country standing before him. 

"You have to promise me you don't die again, aru!"

"I promise."

Yao snuggled his face into the other country's chest making the country wince in pain. Yao apologized and inspected the country's chest which was bruised and cut so much it barely resembled a chest. Yao was seething with as much anger as the shortie could muster. 

"England will pay for this, aru!"

Before Yao could kill the Brit, (Y/N) grabbed him by the waist and held him close.

"Could we please not start a war, I just got back, and I don't want to die again, it hurts."

Yao sighed and hugged (Y/N).

"Alright, but I won't let him off easy, I'll make him eat food worse than his own, aru."

(Y/N) laughed and coughed up a little blood which he hid from Yao. He knew he wasn't going to be around for long, so he knew he needed to stay happy for Yao, despite how much it hurt.