England x Guardian Angel Male Reader: The Great Beyond

Requested by: The-Nice-Dalek

"How am I the only invisible person you can't see?"

"Mr. Flying Mint Bunny, would you like to join me for tea?"

"Who cares about the flubbin' rabbit!? Pay attention to me!!!!! I want tea too!"

Arthur smiled and started pouring tea for himself and FMB. (Y/N) sighed.

"I can't stay angry at you, Arthur. It isn't your fault you can't see me."

Arthur started having a conversation with FMB.

"Yo! (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) sighed and turned around to see Alfred's guardian angel, Joshua.

"What do you want, Josh?"

"Do I have to want anything to talk to my host's father's guardian angel?"

"Yes."

"You got me, I need you to watch over my host for a little bit."

"While you do what, exactly?"

"Y'know Elizabeta's guardian angel?"

"Are you ducking kidding me."

"Nope, thanks, dude."

Before (Y/N) could say anything, Josh disappeared. (Y/N) sighed.

"Bootybrain."

(Y/N) crossed his arms and watched as Arthur drank his tea.

"Why do you not see me?"

(Y/N) touched Arthur's hair, and Arthur shivered.

"This sucks."

"It's been 6,000 years, how are you just now saying how bad this is?"

"It's not my fault you made it so hosts can't see their guardian angels, God. Why are you even here right now?"

"Can't I check in on my guardian angels once in a while?"

"I guess, but why?"

"I was bored and Mary was nagging and saying, 'Why don't you send something to help all the poorer people, blah, blah, blah.' And I was like, 'Babe, I got this don't worry." And then she got even more mad because I left a dirty dish in the sink, and it got even worse when I said, 'I'm the all powerful God, trivial things like dirty dishes are not important.' And then she left to go see her mom."

"Okay....?"

"Well, see ya!"

*God has left the chat*

"What the fluff."

(Y/N) turned back to Arthur and realized he was staring at him.

"You're probably just staring through me like you always do."

"You're beautiful."

(Y/N) looked behind him and saw nothing, he turned back.

"Are you talking to me?"

Arthur nodded and reached up to place a hand on (Y/N)'s cheek. (Y/N)'s face was immediately beet red.

"Are you alright, love."

"I-it's been 6,000 years that I've been with you, and you're just now seeing me."

"I was always able to see you, dear. I remember you telling me to not go to war with Alfred."

"Hold up a diddly darn diddly second, you were able to see me, but you never talked to me!? What the flip, dude!?"

"I just always thought you looked cute when you were upset at me for not paying attention to you, but in reality, you're all I thought of."

(Y/N) made the motion of force-choking Arthur.

"Oh, please do, you should already know that's one of my kinks."

(Y/N) threw up his hands in frustration and covered his face.

"(Y/N), love?"

Arthur removed (Y/N)'s hands from his face.

"What do you want, Arthur."

"Would you care for some tea?"
__________________
This is late as fuck, I'm really sorry. I was going to do kinda an Ariel AU where (Y/N) is visible for a week and blah, blah, blah, but I didn't know where to go with that. So, I chose the route of kinky Arthur.