2p America x Male Reader: A little too much love to share

"Allen, I already told you, I am not interested in dating you."

"I'm not gay."

"I'm sorry, but I'm already dating someone."

It was all the same, Allen would fall for someone, and they would reject him. But this time, this time was going to be different. This time he knew his love interest was indeed gay, and he was single.

"Hey, Allen! Are you finished with those papers I sent you?"

(Y/N), the only person who was truly nice to Allen, said as he was leaning over the desk walls, looking as though, he was about to fall.

"Got them right here, sweets."

Allen held up a packet of papers and handed them to (Y/N).

(Y/N) laughed like an innocent baby that had just heard what a fart sounded like for the first time.

Allen got hard just at the sight of (Y/N).

REALLY! WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES!? Allen thought as he quickly tried to hide it.

"Are you doing anything tonight?"

Besides fantasizing about you?

"Not really."

"How about, I take you out to dinner?"

(Y/N) was actually asking Allen out to eat. Allen could hardly contain his excitement.

"Y-you really don't have to."

"I insist. How about we make a bet?"

"I'm listening."

"The person who does the most work today has to let the person who did the least amount take them out to eat."

"Alright, you're on, but you have to still do your work."

"Alright, sweets."

Allen chuckled and got back to work.

~~~Time Skip to Lunch Break~~~

"C'mon, (Y/N), it's just a kiss."

(Y/N) was in the bathroom trying to desperately defend himself from being molested.

"LEAVE ME ALONE."

The man whispered into (Y/N)'s ear.

"That's no way to talk to your superior."

"If that superior is molesting him, then yes, that is the way to talk to them."

Allen came out of a stall and grabbed the guy's throat.

"If you touch him, or anyone else, again, I will hurt you. (Y/N), move out of the way."

(Y/N) did as he was told, and when he was safe and out of the way, Allen kissed his fist and punched the guy in the face.

"It's just a kiss, right?"

Allen escorted (Y/N) out of the bathroom.

"Thank you...."

"How long had that been going on?"