Change My Mind

**Niall's P.O.V**

I was walking down the hallway of North Delavan High with my Girlfriend Kristina. we stopped at her Locker, she needed to talk to me. "Niall, This isn't going to work out" Kristina said while letting go of my Hand. "What do you mean it's not going to work?!" I told her. "Well, The jocks have something that you don't" She said wile opening her Locker. I walked away while she was texting someone I assumed was not Georgia. I walked over to Liam I saw Him and Georgia screaming at each other. Liam stopped shouting and walked away with me. "Liam are you okay?" I asked. "Georgia Broke up with me for a Jock Niall!" He said. "so did Kristina" I said looking at Liam. I saw the Principal coming up to us. "Congrats Boys, you won the contest for The Water Park tickets" He said. He handed us tickets and walked away. "Well Liam Looks like we are going to The water Park!" I said when school ended we got ready and drove to the place.

**At The Water Park**

**Natalie's P.O.V**

We arrived at the water park with the tickets we had won. While we waited in line there was misters that would spray you. It was finally our turn. we got in a ran to the best spots to lay, before we could get to the seats Kristina and Georgia Took them. "Oh did you girls want these seats?, too bad there reserved" Kristina said. There were no more chairs, so we had to sit at the edge of a pool.

**Niall's P.O.V**

Liam and I Arrive at the Water park, "Niall, The wave pool is about to start, Lets go over there" Liam told me. "But first lets find some seats" I said. we walked off trying to look for an open seat, but there was none, so we walked over to The wave pool. when we got there we saw a girl looking for a life guard, and another falling into the deep end of the wave Pool. It looked like the Life guard didn't even notice, but I did. I set everything down and ran into the pool, The girl was struggling to breathe and swim. I grab held of her and swam her to the start of the pool, I laid her down waiting for her to Wake up. I heard a Girl scream a name she ran over to where I was. She held her tightly in her arms. Then the Girl woke up. she was breathing hard. "Natalie!" The girl shouted as she hugged her again. The girl stood up and walked over to me, "Thank You for saving me out there" She said. she hugged me.

**Laurens P.O.V**

After trying to get the attention of the lifeguard, who was under Georgia's spell. I saw the boy named Niall at are school laying her down on the cement. After that all I could think about was losing my best friend so I ran over and started shaking her and saying her name till she woke up.

**Liam's P.O.V.**

After we arrived at The Water Park ,I suggested that we go to the wave pool, but Niall wanted to get are seats first. We couldn't find any so we headed towards the wave pool. Soon I saw Niall running to some girl who looked like she was drowning. He laid her near where we were at and I saw another girl come over. She was trying to wake her up luckily she woke up. After the girl who he apparently saved woke up she thanked him and left. "What was that all about.'' That girl was drowning and the lifeguard wasn't paying attention". said Niall. The two girls came up to us. "Would you guys like to go out sometime?" The girl who had almost drowned. "Yeah, when?" Niall said. "Tomorrow at Eight o'clock" The girl replied. She handed Niall and Her friend her phone number and walked away.