Spaces

**LAURENS P.O.V.**

We were finally here in Sacremento. It was a four hour bus ride. I looked at my phone i had over 50 texts from Zayn alone. This was for there own good. "I know a hotel you can stay at" he says. "Oh really?" i ask. "Yeah im going to be staying there its pretty cheap and not that bad" Liam tells me. "That sounds nice" i say. "Here we can catch a cab there" He says. We get a cab and get to a hotel. We decide on sharing one and spliting the bill. "Hope you and your boyfriend have a nice stay" the lady tells us. Liam smiles. "Oh no were not dating were just friends" i tell her. And suddenly his smile drops a little. Oh well. We get settled in and i go to sleep. "Night Lauren" he says before i fall asleep. 

**Zayn's P.O.V.**

"Found her" Natalie says typing on the computer. She was using a site to track Lauren down. "She's in a hotel in Sacremento" she says. "That's a four hour drive" Harry says. "Lets go" i say about to walk out the door. "It will be dark in a hour" Natalie points out. "I don't care i'm going with or without you guys" i tell them. "I'll go with you" both Harry and Natalie say. We get into two different cars and start driving this would be a long drive.

**Lauren's P.O.V.**

I wake up and look around me.This was my new life. "Want to get something to eat?" he asks."Sure" i say getting up. I grab a random outfit and go into the bathroom to change. "Lets go" he says when we wal outside. Liam seems kind of nervous. "Whats wrong?" i ask. "Since your here and your gonna be staying here i was wondering umhh" he says. "Just say it" i tell him. Out of nowhere i feel his lip against mine. I missed his kisses. Wait no i didnt i have Zayn. I pull back. "Lauren" i hear and look back. I see Natalie, Harry, and Zayn. They all look at me with looks of regret espically Zayn i see tears in his eyes. "Zayn!!" i yell and run over to him. He drops something and keeps walking. "Zayn thats not what it looked like"  i say. "Really it looked like the love of my life kissed another man" he says with tears welling up in his eyes. "He kissed me Zayn!!" i say hurt. "But who pulled back?" he says. "I did". "You hesitated if you really didnt have any feelings for him you would have pulled back immediatly" he says."But i dont love him like you" i say with tears running down my face. "I'm not so sure about that anymore" he says. He walks back to his car and drives off leaving me there speechless. I pick up the object he dropped. It was a ring. And carved into it says "Your my Noel".I rememeber the song he sang for me when we met. What have i done?

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Hey guys this is the end of You and I. There will be a second but it might be a while till we start on it. So comment your thoughts on the ending and go press that vote button plzzz. And if you want you can check out my other books She's not afraid and The frat boys.