Thanksgiving

**LAUREN'S P.O.V.**

Today i was finally going to get this bloody cast off. "ZAYNN" i scream as the doctor reaches for a saw. "He's going to kill me" i tell him. Everyone laughs at me. "He is not going to kill you" Natalie says while laughing at me. Zayn, Natalie,Luke and Harry were all with me. "Then why does he have a saw" i question her."Why do you have a saw?" Harry asks. "To take the cast off" The doctor says. "And my arm" i say. "The saw is harmless" he says touching his finger to the saw. Suprisingly the saw does not take his finger off. "Okay get this thing off of me" i say and squeese Zayns hand. He smiles at me. After a few minutes of me trying to stay still and not scream i finally have my cast off. "Yay now im going to eat turkey not with my left but my right hand" i say dramatically. Everyone laughs and i thank the doctor. "Im gonna eat some turkey eat some turkey no treble" i sing switching the words to Meghan Trainors song.  Everyone laughs. I look at my arm and wiggle it around it feels so weird. Zayn kisses me on my forehead. I look up at him he has so much love in his eyes and all for me. I smile how could someone love me so much? I defintely didn't deserve him but im glad i have him. "I love you" i say reaching up and kissing him. Godamn why is he so tall or why am i so short. We finally got to my house and i saw the guests all over. "I have to do something real quick" Zayn said walking off. I walked around and saw someone i thought i would never see here. The lady my dad has been cheating on my mom with.