Keep Holding On

** Natalie's P.O.V**

"You Bastard!" I scream at Louis. I run after Lauren, she was heading to the Bathroom. I open the door and saw Lauren on the floor in a small pool of blood. I pick her up and hold her. I call the Ambulance, They said they would be there in a while, they came and got her. I go back to the gym where everyone is still sitting at the tables. I walk up to Louis and Tackle him to the ground. "You Bastard! My best friend could be Dead because of you!" I yell  Niall pulls me off. I yell at him again. I fall to my knees and cry. Niall kneels beside me and picks me up. Liam walks up and asks where Lauren is. " She's at the hospital Carson United " I started sobbing.  I walk out of the gym. I go to the Hospital to visit Lauren. she looks so weak. I watch Liam walk in.

**Liam's P.O.V**

I walked in with my guitar. She was waking up yawning. Her arms had bandages on them. She was smiling. I started singing.

"I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try

Heart beats harder If we could only have this life

For one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I’ll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

I’ll find the words to say

Before you leave me today "

After I was done with the song I could see Lauren crying. I walked over and kissed her. I could feel her tears touch my face. She pulled away and said " I love you ". Then I told her "I love you too". I wiped a tear that was under her eye with my thumb. " Awhhh " I heard Natalie. Lauren giggled.