They Don't Know about us

**LAURENS P.O.V**

Me and Liam walk into the school holding hands. Georgia and Kristine ran up to the Principal what were they going to do? We went to our lockers and meet up in 1st period we had science. Soon we both got called down to the office by the overheads everyone looked at us. As we headed to the office Liam asked me " What do you think they want?" .We finally arrived at the office with Georgia and Kristina "crying". The principal told us to sit down. We sat down in the chairs. " What is this ? " I asked confused. " We take bullying very seriously at this school " he said looking at us like we did something wrong. " WHAT " Liam said his anger rising. " I HAVE NEVER BULLIED ANYONE IN MY LIFE " he said this time yelling. " "We have a videotape of Lauren tackling Georgia" the principal said. " WHAT " know I said yelling. " Calm down before you get expelled " the principal said. " Calm down" I whispered into Liam's ear while holding his hand. After he settled down the principal made us watch the video. This was the video that the jock was taking at the bowling alley. " I only acted that way because she threw a bowling ball at my head" I said with a attitude. " There is no evidence of this and no reason for you to act this way" he said. " SO YOUR SAYING IF THAT BALL SHE THREW WOULD HAVE HIT HER THEN THEY WOULD GET INTROUBLE" Liam yelled at the principal. " That's not what im saying but either way she would end up with a suspension" he said. " This isn't fair " I said. " You will be getting suspended for a week  Lauren, pack your things and go to each of teachers for your work " he said rushing us out of his room. I looked over and Georgia and Kristina were smiling.

**NATALIES P.O.V**

I haven't seen Lauren all day since this morning, I was really worried so during lunch I called her, she answered immediately. " Hi " she said with a bit of anger. " Where are you at ? " I asked. " Home " she answered. "What do you mean ? " I said confused. " Principal suspend me for attacking Georgia at the bowling alley " she said with attitude. " They cant do that its none of there business and Georgia started it " I told her. " I know " she said back. I ended the call and walked up to Georgia. " Why the hell did you say that Lauren attacked you for no purpose" I said in anger knowing that she suspended by BFF. " Because I can " she said with that annoying innocent smile. " You and your friend stay away from Liam and Niall " she said in a threatening tone. " That's what this is all is about your even more pathetic than I thought you were" I said laughing and smiling. I whispered I her ear " You just ensured that we wont " and then I walked away. I tripped over a binder in the hallway and fell Niall helped me up are you alright ? both Liam and Niall asked. " Yeah im fine but I just found out why both Georgia and Kristina want to pick fights " I said smiling. " Why ? " Liam asked ". " They want you back " I said smiling.