Teenage Runaway

I still can't believe my dad invited that skank to the thanksgiving dinner! I need to confront her before she hurts this Family. I go up to her and stare at her with a cold look. "Stay the hell away from my father you worthless skank! your not going to be the reason their marriage is going to get ruined!" I say coldly. She looks back to me. "Excuse me young lady? I will not stay away from your father I love him and he loves me you intollerant brat!" she said loudly. my mom walked up to us. "excuse me? what did you just say?!" she screamed to the lady. "Oh, you didn't know? your husband loves me more then you, he said it himself" she says inocently. "Get out of my house you fucking slut!!!!!" My mom screams at her pointing to the door. "If she leaves i leave" My father says coming out of nowhere. "What?" my mother asks. Tears are running down her face now. "Im sorry im not in love with you anymore im in love with Brittiney" he says calmly. "After all these years of marriage your gonna walk out on me?!!" my mom screams at him. "Divorce papers will be sent to you in a few days bye" he says walking out with Brittany. My mom looks back at me and i feel a  sharp pain across my face. She had just slapped me. I hold my face. "YOU RUINED MY LIFE I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!!" she screams at me. I run upstairs and lock myself in my room. Everyone had just witnessed her slap me and yell at me. They all probably think i deserve it i mean i do. I sit on my bed and stare blankly at the wall. I need to get away from everyone.Just this time for good. I grab my clothes and stuff them into my backpack. "Lauren are you okay?" Zayn asks. "No im not alright i keep ruining everyones life"  i say packing more clothes into my backpack. "Lauren no you dont your mom is just angry and she brought out all her anger on you" he says through the door. "Yes i do and soon it's going to happen to you ,and Natlie, and everyone else" i say opening the window. My room was only a foot or two from the ground. I grab all my money and a I.D. out of my purse and grab my backpack and headed out the window. I jumped and nothing really happened because i landed on grass. Without anyone noticing i got into my car and drove off. I was gonna have to take a bus to  Sacremento. I needed to get out of here. I needed to stop ruining peoples lives. I decided i needed to send some sort of goodbye so i sent Harry,Natalie,and Zayn a text message. "I dont want to ruin your lives like i did my moms So im going to say goodbye" i take a deep breath and send. I send my mom a text too "Im sorry im such a disgrace and im sorry for everything i did you dont have to worry about seeing my face ever again because i promise you you wont" i press send. I continue driving until i come across a bus station. I pay for a ticket. I had 5 minutes until the next bus. "Lauren" i hear a voice i hadnt heard in months. "Yeah im pretty sure thats my name" i say sarcastically. He lets out a laugh. "Now why are you here?" he asks. "I could ask you the same question" i say. "I'm seeing relatives in Sacremento" he says. "Well im getting away from relatives in Sacremento" i say. He frowns. "Why's that?" he asks. "My mom bascically said she hates me and she never wants to see me again" i say. "Oh wow thats bad" he says. "Yeah" i say. "Where are you gonna stay?" he asks. "I have no idea" i answer. "Now boarding" a lady says. "We'll find a place for you stay" he says grabbing my hand as we walk to the bus.