Who died?

**NATALIE'S P.O.V**

luke and I rush into the car. I get in and start the car. I drive off to the hospital, Oh god Luke is covered in so much blood! "Natalie" Luke says with a faint voice. "Yes love?" I say starting to tear up. "Your the best thing that has ever happened to me, I love you so much, thank you for making my time worth while" he says smiling weakly. "No No No Luke stay with me please!!" I say sobbing He doesn't say anything. I arrive a the Hospital. I park in the front. I run inside. "HELP ME MY BOYFREND IS BLEEDING OUT!!" I yell a nurse runs up to me. "where is he?" she asks calmy "He's in the car please help him!!" she rushes out with a wheelchair. she gets him into the wheelchair and runs him to the ER. I wait in the waiting room crying me eyes out. I keep replaying what he said to me in the car, he couldnt die.He couldnt leave me. And then Lauren shes probably dead. This is all my fault. Neither of them should have been apart of this. "Ma'm id like to ask you a few questions" a nurse tells me. "Yeah" i say wiping my face from tears. "What happened? He has a bullet wound" she tells me. "Will he live?" i ask. "We dont know yet we are still operating on him but how did he get the bullet wound?" she tells me. "My dad tried to kill us" i say lowly. "If thats the case we need to get the police invovled" she says. "Ok"  i answer. A few minutes later she arives with a police officer. "What exactly happened ?" he says grabbing out a notepad. I tell him everything from when he shot Lauren till now. "Is Luke okay?" i ask a nurse coming out of his room. "He is fine just needs a little rest, the bullet almost hit him in the heart. You can go in if you want." she says. I practically run inside. I walk inside, hes laying down sleeping. I sit in a seat next to the bed. "Thank god your alive" i whisper holding his hand. "If i wasnt then i wouldnt be able to see your beautiful face" he says holding my cheek. "Im sorry you shouldnt have been there" i say. "Yes i should have Natalie you dont know what could have happened if i wasnt there" he says worried. "You wouldnt have gotten shot" i say sarcastically. "Lets just be glad this is all over" he says. "Shouldnt you call your parents?" i question him. "Yeah probably" he says pulling his phone out of a bag filled with his clothes. "I'm going to the cafetria" i tell him. On my way there i pass Zayn. His cheeks are stained with tears. "Zayn!!" i call out to him. "Natalie" he says running up to me and pulling me into a huge hug. "She lost so much blood" he whimpered. "She almost didnt make it we dont know what happened i went to her house and saw her covered in blood" he says. "I do" i say. He looks at me with a unbelievable look. 

**LAUREN'S P.O.V.**

I woke up with a horrible pain, My arm hurt. I was at the verge of tears. It hurt so badly.  I now had a cast. I looked around and didn't see anyone. All i remember was going into the ambulance with Zayn and then it all went black. A Nurse came in with some soup and crackers. "where is my boyfriend?" I ask. "what did he look like?" she asks in a comforting way. "He has black hair up in a quiff" I told her. "No i haven't seen a boy like that" she says. "may i get out of bed?" I ask. "Of course it would be good if you walked around the hospital" she says handing me my shoes. she helps me put them on. I stand up and leave my room. "Zayn!! Zayn!!" i shout looking around for him. "Lauren!!" i hear Natalie say. Wait was that Natalie. It couldnt be. "Natalie?!" I ask looking in the room. I walk in and there is Natalie by Luke. I run into the room almost slipping. "NATALIE! LUKE YOUR BOTH ALIVE" I say. Natalie comes up to me and squezzes me. "Ow Ow Ow injured arm" I say. "Sorry" she says pulling away. I walk over to Luke. "Hey Luke" I say smiling at him."Hi" he says faintly. "Lauren!" I hear a familiar voice. It's Zayn. I run to him. he wraps is arms around me. "I thought I lost you" He says his voice shaky. " I love you so much Zayn" I said pulling away. "I love you too Princess" he says kissing my forehead. I felt so much better being with Zayn Natalie and Luke. I walk back to my room with Zayn. The nurse comes in and says that i can leave the hospital. I get dressed with the help of Zayn. "Ugh school everyone is gonna stare" i say. "No they wont" he says. "Yes they do there all like Omg what happened? Are you okay? does it hurt? Whats it like? " i say in a squeaky voice. "You'll be popular" he says sarcastically. "Always been a dream of mine" i reply back sarcastically. We both laugh. "So wheres everybody else?" i question. "I told them i would wait here to see if you woke up while they all went to eat" he says. "I think the pain medication is wearing off" i say looking down at my cast. "Ill go tell the nurse" he says rrushing ut of the room. I get my stuff ready to leave by the time he is back. "She gave me a prescription for you" he says holding it in his hand. He grabs a back will all my stuff. "Thanks" i say to him with a kiss on the cheek. I grab my phone out of my pocket and diall Harry's number and walk out to Zayns car. "Hello?" he asks chewing something. "Hey" i say. "Lauren?!! Are you okay? Want me to come back to the hospital? Im on my way" he says talking really fast. "No im fine me and Zayn are about to leave" i tell him. "And.." i say before i could finish i drop the phone. "I'll get it" Zayn says grabbing my phone. "Thanks" i tell Zayn. "I dropped the phone we are going back to the house" i say to Harry. "Ok" he says still worried. "see you soon" he says and hangs up. I get into the car and Zayn closes it for me. We drive off. 15 Minutes later we arrive back at my home. Zayn opens the car door for me and closes it. I open the door with my non-injured arm. "Lauren are you okay?" My mom says running up to me and giving me a hug. "Yeah" i say looking around to all my relatives. "What is this?" i ask gesturing all the people. "I told them all about your arm they were all worried" she says. "I would have told them how it happened but you havent told us" she says. "What happened?" one of my aunts says walking up to me followed by a couple more. "What happened how did you get that cast?" another says. Zayn walks in behind me. "And so it begins" he says. "Lets go over to my room" i say. Once we get in he asked me the question i was avoiding most. "What happened?" he asked. "I dont want to talk about it im tired" i say trying to make a excuse. He pulls my arm towards him before i can get up "You are gonna tell me what happened from beginning to end".