Taken

**WARNING BAD CURSE WORDS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED lol but yeah**

**LAUREN'S P.O.V.**

"What are you doing here?" Natalie asked him. I could see the fear and anger in her eyes. "Im here to pick you up your mother wants to see you" He says with a evil smile. How could her own blood be so cruel to her? Where is her mother? Why do they want her? What are they gonna do to her? "Where are we going?" Natalie asked. "To the old cottage" He responds. "Come with me or your friend dies i wont tell you again" he says still holding the gun to my head. A whimper escapes my mouth and he chuckles. "Okay" she says walking towards him. "Oh yeah and Natalie say goodbye to your friend" i hear him say before a gun goes off.

**NATALIE'S P.O.V.**

I watch him shoot the gun at her arm. "She will bleed out soon" he mutters under his breath. "LAURENNN!!!" i scream and try to get to her, before my dad pulls me back. "DO YOU WANT MORE TO DIE LIKE HER GET IN THE CAR NOW" he screams at me pulling me by the arm. "IM SORRY" i scream to her. "Lets go" he says shoving me into the trunk of a car. I wonder how Lauren is. She probably only has a hour or two left before shes gone. 

**LAUREN'S P.O.V.**

I have to get to a phone. I have to. I look down at my arm. Blood is everywhere. I hear it ring and run towards it. "Hello" i say my voice cracking. "Are you okay? Natalie asked me to drop her off at your house she seemed worried" Luke asked genuinely concerned. "He He... took her Sshhes gone" i said into the phone. "WHo took who?" he asked. "HERR DAD HE KINDAPED HER" i sobbed into the phone. "What someone took Natalie? Im coming over now." he said i could here him shuffling in the background. I hear a beep and look at the phone. He ended the call. Within minutes he opens the door. "OMG What happened to you?" he says looking at my arm. I look around me and realizing how much blood ive losts. Probably about 2 pints. "He shot me he has a gun and NATALIE" i say. oh no whats going to happen to Natalie? Its all my fault. "WHO What happened?" he says trying to comfort me. I can see the worry in his eyes. "Her dad he got out of jail and  he came for her and shot me" i say trying to control my sobs. "He was in jail what for?" he asked regreting that question as soon i answer. "For abusing her" i say. "THAT FUCKING BASTARD" he says i can see the anger in his eyes and hear it in his voice. "Oh god where is he taking her" he says suddenly worried. His eyes start watering. "To the cottage house" i say suddenly getting tired. "Stay awake" he says shaking me. "Where is the cottage" he says still trying to make me stay awake. "Its a mile straight from the hospital" i say closing my eyes. "Which we need to get you too" he says grabbing my phone. "What are you doing?" i ask. "Im calling the ambulance for you  while im gonna hunt this bastard down" he says dialing 911 on my phone. "HE HAS A GUN" i shout. He has a gun what is Luke thinking? "And i have a fist" he says. "We need a ambulance" he says to the opperater. "Okay bye" he says ending the call. I try to get up and walk to my room before falling in the hall. "What are you doing?" he says running up to me. I ignore him and get up and walk into my room. "The ambulance will be here any minute" he says following me into my room. I grab the gun and hand it to him. "Where did you get this?" he asks. "No time to explain go get my best friend" i say. "I will" he says running out the door. I look back at my arm i hope they get here fast. I try to walk out of my room and fall again. I crawl to the living room until i cant see, everything goes BLACK.

**NATALIE'S P.O.V.**

The car pulls into the drive through, "why did you take me here!?!" I yell. He doesn't answer he opens his door, goes over to mine swings it open and pulls me out gripping my arm tightly. "Let me go!!!" I yell hitting him. He opens the door and there is my Mother. "Isn't it our little piece of trash" she says coldly. she comes up to me and slaps me across the face. I put my hand on my cheek. "do you know how much trouble you got your father and I in?" she asks me. "Your not my parents! you never were! You pieces of shit!" I yell. "DON'T YOU SAY THAT TO ME I'M THE BEST THING THAT HAPPEED TO YOU!" She yells back. I shake my head. "NO YOUR NOT I HATE YOU I NEVER HAD LOVED YOU!!" I shout with tears rushing down my face. "Well dont worry were not gonna have a daughter by the end of the night" She says with a smirk on her face. "Go to hell" i say to her. "I'll see you there you little slut" She says leaving the room. My dad takes me to a bedroom. "Were gonna have some fun tonight" he says licking his lips. He starts to unbuckle his pants. "DONT EVEN THINK IM GONNA LET YOU TOUCH ME!!!" i scream at him. "Well it doesnt matter much what you say does it " he says now with his pants off only left in his boxers. "Get over here you pretty girl" he says patting a spot on the bed. "NEVER YOU SON OF A BITCH" i say. How could my parents be so cruel. "Your not gonna lay a hand on her" i heard a fimiliar voice say. I looked up and saw a fimiliar pair of eyes. Lukes. "You really think you can just take her" My father says to him. "No correction i am" Luke says with a cocky smirk. "No your not" he says running into Luke. They both crash onto the floor. Luke gets onto my dad and starts punching him. "YOU BASTARD" Luke says punching him. "Natalie say good bye to your friend" he says pointing the gun to Luke and firing. "NOO" i scream. Luke rolls over holding his hand to his stomach. I run towards my dad. I kick him in the face with my heel. "For all the abuse" i say and kick him. "For making my life a living hell" i say and kick. "For Luke" i say  kick. "For Lauren" i say and kick. By now he has blood all over and probably a bruised bone or two. "For everything you've ever done to me" i say and kick for one last time and hear a crack. "Lets go" Luke says holding his stomach. Theres blood all over. "Come on we have to go" i say trying to lift him up. I finally get him up and grab the gun as soon as we  are about to leave i hear a voice not coming from Lukes mouth. "Where do you think your going?" i hear my mom say. I wasnt gonna deal with her bullshit so i did what any teen would do i shot her. "You little bitch" she screamed holding her leg. "It could have been worse i could have ended up with no mother by the end of the night" i say with sass. She gives me the coldest look i could have ever seen on a face. "Come on Luke" i say as we finally walk out the door.