The voices

**Liam's P.O.V**

I drive to Niall's House to tell Him how Lauren is. I Pull up in the driveway. I walk to the front door, I turn the knob and it opens. I see candles and rose petals. "Niall?" I say. No response. I follow the trail of Rose petals leading to Niall's Bedroom. I open the door, and to my Surprise I found Niall Kissing another guy. They both turn around. "Liam what are you doing here?" Niall says. "What is He Doing here?!" I point the boy putting his pants back on. "You know you have a girlfriend who loves and cares about you, why are doing this?!" I shout at Niall. I didn't let Niall speak. I walk over to the boy and punch him in the face he falls to the ground, I was going to punch him again but Niall holds me back. "Liam get the Hell out of here!" Niall shouts at me while helping the boy up. I walk downstairs and get to my car. I drive off in disgust.

**Later That Day**

**Niall's P.O.V**

I take Natalie out on a Date. we go to Olive Garden. we sit down at the table. The waitress takes our order. we wait 20 minutes until the food comes. we start to eat. we laugh and talk for a while, then I needed to talk to her.

**Natalie's P.O.V**

"Natalie" Niall says while he looks at me."This isn't going to work out" He said while standing up. I look at him. "What do you mean it isn't going to work out?!" I say while meeting his eyes. Before Niall could say anything a boy comes up and Kisses him. I look at him, I was getting mad. "Were over" Niall says while walking away with that boy. I run outside. everything is distorted. I'm seeing and hearing things. I get into the car, I call Lauren. "Lauren The voices are back and they won't stop" I said.

**Lauren's P.O.V**

" Where are you ? " I asked. " Im in my car " she said. " Don't drive ill pick you up " I said worrying. I heard a car honk followed by a scream and loud crash. " NATALIE ANSWER ME " I said screaming into the phone. I didn't know what to do so I called Liam. He answered the phone " Hello ? " he said. " She didn't answer  " I said crying into the phone. " What ? Who didn't answer ? " he asked. " Natalie didn't answer and I don't know what to do" I said still crying. " Ill be at your house in a few minutes okay  ? " he said. " Okay " I said. he arrived at the house. He found me watching the news. " Are you all right ? " he asked. "No, I still don't know what happened to Natalie" I said. Then The real news came on. it was a car crash in the middle of town. I saw Natalie's car. I fell off the couch and ran to the car. I drive to the Hospital. I went to Natalie's room. I open the door to find her Laying down with a tube down her throat. I go over to her. I can see she is struggling to Breath. Some doctors come in. "Hello, I am Dr. Jones and your friend Natalie is going to be fine, she needs time to rest" He said. "Okay, Thank you" I say. Niall Should be here, but he wasn't. "Liam where is Niall he should be here" "Lauren, I caught Niall Kissing another boy" Liam said. I stared at Him. "Are you serious?!" I said. Liam nodded. I Looked at Natalie. "She has been through so Much, she doesn't deserve This" I said to Liam while Hugging him. I decided to let Niall know That Natalie's back in the hospital. He said he would come as soon as possible. Ten Minutes Later Niall showed up with the boy Liam told me about.

**Liam's P.O.V**

I saw Niall come in with That boy from earlier today. I saw Niall walk over to Natalie. Harry was sitting down on his phone. I was getting Mad, so I left the room. Niall came out after me. " Liam, I Know you must be mad, But I couldn't be with Natalie anymore, Because we had no spark in our relationship" Niall said. " I am mad, and after Everything Natalie has been through you bring Him!" I yell. "His Name is Harry, what has she been through other than this accident?" Niall tells me. "Maybe if you were a good Boyfriend you would know that she has Schizophrenia! a terrible Mind disease that put her in This accident!" I yell. I walk back into the room, I see Natalie awake and talking to Lauren.

**Natalie's P.O.V**

I'm awake talking to Lauren, I see Liam go next to Lauren. Then I see Niall and That boy from Olive Garden. "Natalie are you alright?"  Niall asks me. "Why do you care?" I say.  Niall stares at the ground. While Liam, Lauren, and Niall are talking I start hearing the voices. I start to shout, I rip the needles from my arms. I keep shouting at something that no one see's.

**Lauren's P.O.V**

I see Natalie rip out her needles and start to shout at something. I run to her, I hug her and try to calm her down, but she won't stop screaming, Then she started to cry hysterically. " Niall Be useful and go get a Doctor!" I shout. I see Niall run from the room. Then doctors came rushing in strapping her down on the bed. The put a needle in Her arm. She fell asleep. it hurts to see Her Like this. "Is she going to be alright?" I ask one of the doctors. "It depends how she does when she gets to go Home later on today" He said while walking out.