The Interview

**LAUREN'S P.O.V.**

I wake up at 7. I look over to see a drooling Natalie. She wakes up. She trys to get up. The cover wraps around her leg and she falls. "Are you alright?" i half laugh and half ask. "Yeah" she says. I start to laugh at her. She flips me off. She just lays on the floor. "Are you gonna get up?" i ask. "No im good here" she says laying on the floor. I get up and grab some ice cream. I finish and throw the left overs in the trash can. I see the empty bottle of vodka and remember last night. I should talk to him. I walk up to his door and knock. "Go away" he yells at the door. "Im gonna get in there either the easy way or the hard way" i yell at the door. "God Damn americans dont let anybody sleep" he says under his breath. He opens the door. I slap him. "What the bloody hell was that for?" he asked. "Go get your man" i say with sass. "What?" he asks. "Fine i'll  speak in a language you will understand" i say. I start to do a british accent. "If you love him you have to chase after him do something romantic" i say. "What if he doesnt want to get back together with me?" he asks. "Well then at least you tried" i say dropping my british accent. "Now you and Natalie go make up" I tell Him. He just stares at me. "Can you tell her for me?" He asks worried. "No, i can't you can" I say. "Natalie!!" I call. Natalie comes running out. "Yeah?" she asks. I could see her smile fade away when she saw Harry. "Natalie, I'm sorry I kissed you, it won't happen again. " He said. "it's fine" She replies. I go into my room and take a shower, I curl my hair and put on my outifit."let's go Lauren!!" Natalie calls. "I'm coming!" I shout back as I run down the stairs. As we leave Natalie trips over a rock. "HAHA" i laugh. "So rude" she said getting up. "Lets go" i said. Me,Natalie,and Harry get into the car and head to school. The day went by fast Georgia and all her friends ignored me thats a first. All three of us head home me and Natalie head out at 3:30. When we got there, there were so many paporazi. When i got to the front they asked for my I.D. "This is her let her in" the one bodyguard said to the other. "Shes with me" i say holding Natalie's hand. "Okay" they both said as they let them in. I went to the counter and ordered two carmel frappe's and looked for Demi. She wasnt hard to find seeing as only her and a couple of guys with her were in the room.  I knew them from somewhere. Then i remebered they where the Jonas Brothers. I might i add Nick looked hot. He had a crush on Demi i could see it what if Nemi is real? I was shook out of my thoughts by a screaming Natalie. We went up to them. "Hi" was all that i could get out. "Im sorry i just came with her for support and a pic" she said. She took a photo of her ad Demi. "Good luck" she said pointing her thumbs up. She grabbed her drink and left. The lady beind the counter  gave me my drink. "So about the song" Joe brought up he looked a little annoyed. Probably because Natalie didnt want a pic with him. "Yeah" i said. "Okay so if you sign this paper then you will be giving us the song, if you do then we will go to a recording studio and you will play the song and from there demi will do what she wants with it, and you will be given 50k" Kevin said. "50k" i said almost spitting out my drink. "Yes and if you say no then you can keep the song" Kevin finishes. Kevin slides the paper in front of me. I grab the pen in his hand. Every one stares. Demi's looks like she is scared or something. I finally decide.