Problem

Continued...

"Okay" he said now smiling. He poped the coins in and i went first. "This is bullshit if this was a real alley i would have made that" i said smiling. "Sure you would" he said with sarcasm. I bumped him into the wall and he fell. I started laughing and helped him up. "So rude" he said with more sarcasm. "SELFIE TIME" i said pulling out my phone. We took some pics and then he pulled out his phone and we took more. the first one we took was him kissing me on the cheek and me smiling with big eyes. Then i looked at the photos. "I look horrible" i say on the first photo i see. "Your perfect" he says smiling. "Fine we can go take some pictures in the photo booth" he says. We walk towards the photo booth and on the projecter it shows Liam and Natalie kissing and Laughing. I run out to the parking lot Zayn chasing me. I start cryinng. He starts rubbing my back and asks "Whats wrong?". "Everything im not perfect im not even close" i say covering my face up. "Lets recap on all what happen this year: I was bullied by Georgia still am, I was raped with my best friend ,my boyfriend Liam also cheated with on me with her, and i tried to attempt to kill myself but failed What a great year" i said throwing my hands in the air. He was now crying too. "Well now im here for you and i always will be" he said looking straight into my eyes. He hugged me until i said i was Okay. When i was in his arms i felt like i wasnt alone. We got into the car. "So are you going to be in the talent show?" he asked. "No" i responded. "Come on do it for me" he said trying to do a puppy dog face. "Fine but you have to enter too!!" i said. "Fine" he said. We got to my house and he hugs me and kisses me on the cheek again. "See you tommorow" i say smiling. I wave goodbye as he drives away. I go to bed thinking about the way it felt being wrapped in his arms.

The Next Day

**Natalies P.O.V**

Today was the Talent show, I was nervous I auditioned and they accepted me, The song i was performing meant a lot to me. I look into my closet mirror before leaving to school, I look at the bruises and cuts. Last night my father was out of control.My mom wasn't home, she is never home anymore. I walk to school and go to the Cafeteria thats where we have our talent shows, and of course just like any other event Georgia hosted it, her fake smile , her fake self, God I hate her. i unzip my jacket and put it down it was almost my turn, first up was the boy Lauren was with then her.He sang.

"Her name is Lauren i have a dream about her, she rings my bell I got gym class in half an hourOh how she rocks In keds and tube socksbut she doesn't know who I am and she doesn't give a damn about me'Cause i'm just a teenage dirtbag baby I'm just a teenage dirtbag babylisten to iron Maiden baby with me" He ended and bowed he got applauded and got off the stage. Lauren got on stage she was wearing a sweater with a dress over it. She pulled her slevess up revealing her scars. And sang. "It's probably whats best for you i only want the best for you And if im not the best then your stuck I tried to sever ties and i ended up with wounds to bind Like you're pouring salt on my cuts And i just ran out of band-aids I dont even know where to start Cause you can bandage the damage You never really can fix a heart" she ended her face was wet from a few tears that came down.

It was my turn, I went on stage my bruises and cuts showing everyone stared at me in disbelief The music started and i started to sing

It was my turn, i walked on stage my bruises and cuts showing everyone stared at me in disbelief the music started so i started to sing

"Four years old with my back to the door all i could hear was the family warYour selfish hands always expecting more am i your child or just a charity award?You have a hollowed out heart but it's heavy in your chest i try so hard to fight but it's hopeless hopeless, you're hopeless Oh father please father I'd love to leave you alone But i can't let you go oh father, please father put the bottle down for the love of a daughter Oh Don't you remember I'm your baby girl How could you push me out of your world,Lied to your flesh and your blood Put your hands on the one that you swore you loved?Don't you remember i'm your baby girl?How could you throw me right out of your world?So young when the pain had begun Now forever afraid of being loved" I ened while tears were rushing down my face, I looked out into the crowd everyone was crying, I saw Lauren look at me from backstage, Her face clouded with hurt, she was crying, i ran off stage and went to Lauren I hugged her and cried into her shoulder. "Im sorry" i said crying at the same time. "No im sorry what i said you didnt deserve that" she said crying too. "Yes i did" i said. "No you didnt and you dont deseverve what your dads doing to you anymore" she said wiping her eyes. "What are you saying?" i ask. "You need to tell the Child Protective Authorites" she says. "They will put me in Foster care" i say. "Well any place is better than yours" she says. I walk away thinking about what she said.