confronting day

**Niall's P.O.V**

The next day I walked own the Hall with Natalie, she went to class and I went to Kristina. "Hey cutie" she said as I came up to her. "Kristina Stop it, I am over You im over you it's time u get over me" I said to her. " What are you talking about Niall ? " she asked. " Natalie told me everything she told me that you and Georgia are trying to get back me and Liam which isn't going to happen " I said. "at least I don't scream in the bathroom and then start to cry!" Kristina said while slamming the locker door shut and walking away. I walked past The empty music room and heard Kristina, Georgia, and her friends they were all yelling and I heard someone screaming and went in and saw them all hitting Natalie. I ran to Natalie and pushed Kristina out of the way. I call the ambulance while the girls leave. The ambulance arrives and I go in. Liam calls me while im in the ambulance. " Did you see that there was a ambulance out side the school ? " he said. " Yeah im in it with Natalie " I said. " What do you mean your in it with Natalie, What happened" he said confused. " I caught Georgia and Kristina beating Natalie " I said. " I got to go, i'll be there in a bit with Lauren" Liam said. Natalie's Parents never came to see her, Finally Liam and Lauren show up with Balloon's and a giant stuffed Lion. Later on That night while I was half asleep on the bed with Natalie these doctors came in. I sat up and went onto the chair next to her bed. "Hello Mr.Horan, Your girlfriend is good to go Home tomorrow" The doctor said. "Thank You" I said while kissing her hand. Then they left. The next morning she got ready and we drove home.

**Natalie's P.O.V**

My Head ached and my body hurt, but I was glad to be with Niall. when we entered My house Lauren and Liam jumped from behind the couch and Yelled "WELCOME HOME!" I ran to Lauren and hugged her tightly. "Natalie, My old friend Kimmy Invited Us to Her party tonight! so go get in your good dress and shoes, curl your hair too and put on Makeup!!" She yelled as I ran upstairs to get dressed I put on my Black leather lace dress with an opening in the back and put on my black heels. Lauren wore Her Black Dress with studs on it, she wore her hair up in a bun and put a bow by it. we walked downstairs together, Liam and Niall couldn't stop staring, They both came up to us and pulled us close by the waist. we walked in front of Liam and Niall, and I know they were staring, I turned around and gave them both a look. we drove to the party we walked in they party was Huge, a person in every corner talking or Kissing. we went to the drink table and grabbed a cup full of alcohol. I took a drink and spit it back out. I set the cup down and looked around for Niall, Suddenly I felt someone hug me by the waist, it's Niall, "Liam and I have to go, Love you beautiful" Niall says as he kisses me goodbye. Lauren and I were looking for a bathroom, we went upstairs to and empty room, and there was a Bathroom, all of a sudden it all went black. I wake up and my body hurts, it is dizzy I look around and saw Lauren on the floor. I stood up and woke Lauren Up,  we walked down stairs. Laurens friend drove us Home, we opened the front door and Liam and Niall were sitting on the couch watching a movie in their pajamas. I threw my shoes on the floor and sat on the floor, Niall Helped me onto the couch, he sat me down. "Natalie are you Okay babe?" Niall asked. I didn't answer I just looked straight ahead. I went upstairs and got into my Pajamas.