An Old Friend

*Natalie's P.O.V.* **Two Months Later**

 I woke up, I yawn and strech. I get up and walk over to Perrie. "PERRIE!" I shout while slapping her with a pillow. "I'm up gosh" She said sitting up. I grab some shorts a shirt and my shoes. I go change and go downstairs. and see everyone getting into the car. "SEE PERRIE YOU MADE US LATE!" I shout while grabbing my bag and running to the car. "i can't breath!" I said panting. "where is Perrie?!" Jesy asks. "Upstairs she is coming" I tell her. Perries slams the door shut locks it and runs out with her shoes in her hands. "Okay let's go!" She says while getting in the car. I got a text from Luke. "Hey are you on your way to school?" "yeah, can't wait to see you <3" I send back. I smile and stare out the window. We arrived at the school I get out and run inside. I see Luke at his locker. I smile and run to him, I run into his open arms and hug him.  "Happy Two Month anniversary Babe" He says while hugging me. "Happy two Month anniversary" I say abck looking up at him. He reaches into his locker. "Close your eyes" he says. I close my eyes just as he asked. "Okay open them" he said i opened them and see a boquet of green apple Lollipops. "Oh My Gosh! It's almost as perfect as you" I say. "What did you get me?" He asks. I look around I pull out a watermelon lollipop, a penny, and some lint. I put it in his ahnd. "There ya go!" I tell him. "How nice" he says smiling. He puts the lollipop in his mouth. I also give him a hug. "green apple is still not as good as watermelon" He says. I give him the look. "I may love you but i can snap your neck at any time Luke" I say earning a smile from him. "I love you too" he says wrapping me in his arms. "Hey you guys" Lauren says holding Zayn's hand. "Hey" we both say back. "Hey dorks" Georgia says. "Omg no one wants you here bye bye b*tch" Lauren says to her gesturing her to leave. "Whatever Loser, I feel bad for you Luke. You have a freak as a Girlfriend" Georgia says. I see luke getting pissed off. "Shut the hell up georgia she's my freak, your an attention whore, just go no one wants you here! don't you know that?! why do you always come back?! maybe if you weren't such a B*tch people would actually like you! So stop! your not cool. Your worthless! Go away!" Luke shouts to Georgia. I saw her face go pale. "SOMEONE GET GEORGIA A PLATE BECAUSE SHE HAS JUST BEEN SERVEDD!" Lauren shouts out. Everyone turns to her. She runs off. "Yeah go run off!" I shout at Georgia. "You okay babe?" Luke asks turning to me. "Yeah, I'm fine, Thanks"  I tell him. we all headed to our classes. Since it is the last day until Fall Break they let us out early. I grabbed my things and Luke said he was taking me somewhere but he didn't tell me. We arrived at the place where we had our first date. "aww Luke" I say smiling at him. We walk in and go to the table he picked out for us. "Your so sweet" I tell him when I see the table. It set up with candles and my favorite color Black.

**LAUREN'S P.O.V.**

I finally get home from school. Yay fall break i get to spend it  with my friends and more importantly TV. In the middle of th fosters there is a knock on the door. "Are you serious? Really we are about to find out who Kallies dad is" i say to whoever is behind the door. Probably Harry or Mom and Step dad. I open the door to find the last person i thought i would see. "Where is my daughter" Natalie's dad says with a gun in his hand.

**NATALIE'S P.O.V.**

I sit down and we order our drinks and food. "Luke this is amazing, I love you so much" I say grabbing his hand. "Anything for my princess" He says kissing my hand. "You look beautiful tonight" Luke says. "You'll have a different opion once all this is taken off" i say gesturing my face. "Even if thats true that still wont change the way i feel about you" he says. I start blushing a lot. Damn it. "You blush a lot don't you" he said. Of course he had to notice. Finally our desert came. The most important part of the meal. "Can i have a bite of your pie" i asked. It looked so good i should have ordered some. It was practically calling my name. "Sure" he says. He cuts a small piece off. "Here" he says putting all over my face. "My mouth is right here" i say gesturing to my mouth. "Not up here" i say gesturing my forehead. "I know" he says smiling. I throw a big piece of cake at him. We keep throwing food back and forth at eachother. I see Security come over to the table. "You have to go thhere is no throwing food" They say. we both get up and walk out the door. "REBELS" We yell. We both start bursting out laughing. I got a call from Lauren. "Hello?" I say. "Natalie! Come quick it's an emergency" she said in tears. "Luke drive me to laurens please!" I say. we run to the car. He drives me to her house. "Thank you Luke for the night love you" I say running into the house. Once i open the door i see Lauren with her phone in her hand crying and my dad holding a gun to her head. "Your coming with me Natalie if you want your friend to live" He says.