Fix a Heart

LAUREN'S P.O.V.

"IM HAVING A MEETING WITH THE DEMI LOVATO" i scream to Natalie. "OMG" she says. We start hugging eachother. "Omg i have no clothes" i say looking at my closet. "I swer your such a drama queen" she says pulling open my full droors. "Maybe i do haveclothes" i say looking away. "But what do i wear?" i ask grumphly falling back onto my bed. "Wear something casual she wants to meet you at a public place so shes probaly going to wear somethng casual that she wont get noticed in" Natalie says looking through my clothes. "Wear this" she says pulling out a whole outfit. She pulled out a long shirt with a dog on it with high waisted shorts and brown high heels/boots. I pulled out a bag and some gold braclets. We layed it down on my bed. "High five" i say. We both start to high five when i hear her phone ring. "SHIt" Natalie says as she answers it. "Im at my friends house" she says. I put my outfit on my dresser and listen to there converation. Im so noisy oh well. "Thats her adress" she says. "Well i told them to tell you that i was here" she says with attitude. "Go Natalie" i say. She hits my leg and gives me the shut-the-hell-up look. Then i cover my mouth laughing. "Im sorry i didn't know i was supposed to tell you that" she says rolling her eyes. "I got to go bye" she says and hangs up really fast. "I hate her" she says. Me and Natalie hear someone knock at the front door. "I got it!" Natalie says getting up and going to the door. She openes the door and her smile fades away. it's Niall. "Lauren, is Um Harry Here?" He asked stepping in. Natalie closes the door, and sits next to me. I could tell she is Furious by the way she is staring. "No He drove off somewhere, he hasn't been back for hours" I say. "We have to go find him!" Niall says anxious. "Okay calm down Niall, lets go." Lauren says grabbing her purse, we get out to her car. Natalie you can't sit in the front with me, My purse goes there, this purse means everything to me" I said putting the purse on the passenger side. I saw her clench her jaw. and she flipped me off. I just laugh and she gets in the car with Niall.

**NATALIE'S P.O.V**

I get in the car with Niall. we drive in silence for about ten minutes. "Natalie" Niall starts. "Niall, if you try to apologize i will cut you" I told him. He scoots away. "Harsh" he says staring out the window. I was tired of Niall trying to apologize, for kissing Harry in front of me. I didn't want to talk to him, not even look at him."Lauren! Thats harry's car stop!" he says. Lauren stops, we all get out and run into the bar. Niall went over to Harry, I saw this cute guy, so i went over to him. "Hello" I said acting cool, even though on the inside I was eternally shouting. "Hey" he said. we started to talk for abotu fifteen minutes. "Natalie! let's go already!!" I hear Lauren shout. "I'm coming!" i say back. "I gotta go, talk to you later" I say taking a drink of the beer. Lauren pulls me by the arm. she moves her purse and I get in. we start driving. "Shit! I forgot to give that guy my number!" I said. Lauren just laughed. Niall and Harry were holding hands in the back, Niall had his head on harrys shoulder. My phone rang, I answered. "Hello?" I ask. "Natalie, This is your Mom, I'm calling you from Jail" My mom says. "What the hell do you want?!" I say into the phone. " I need you to Bail me out so i can get you back" she says. "What the hell! I never want to see you! You deserve to be in jail!" I say hanging up. Everything was starting to get blurry.  I start to hear voices, I was seeing things. "Lauren! There is something wrong with Natalie!" Harry says. Lauren stops the car. she looks at me. "Natalie! Calm down, everythign is alright, I'm right here, Please" She says. I start to calm down a bit. Lauren didn't start to drive until I was calmed down completely. we arrive at the house. Niall and Harry go upstairs, me and Lauren go to her room. "Natalie, are you alright?" Lauren asks. "yeah, I'm fine I just need to use the bathrrom, i'll be back." I say closing the door behind me. I walk down the wall. I open the door; But it's not the bathrrom, it's Harry's room. and There I see Niall and Harry In a full make-out session. They stop and look at me. "Oh,did you want to join?" Harry says smirking. I close the door. and walk back to laurens room. I sit down On her bed.

**Lauren's P.O.V**

"I hate your brother" she groans into a pillow. "I should go apoligize to him" i say getting up. "Knock on the door first" Natalie says. I walk to Harry's room. I knock on the door to see a shirtless Harry and a Niall in the bed. He steps out of the room. "Im sorry about everything that happened today" i say awkwardly. "They were gonna find out eventually" he says awkwardly. God why do i have to make conversations so awkward? "Well you should get some clothes on so im gonna go" i say. He pulls me into a hug. "See you tommorow" he says as he lets go of me. I walk back to my room. So now i should probably thinking about my Birthday party tommorow.