The Dinner Date

NATALIE'S P.O.V.

 I woke up. Sh*t school. And with school comes Georgia. I look over to my clock. I woke up 5 minutes earlier than my alarm. I should get up. It's so warm tho. "The struggle" i mutter under my breath getting up. I start getting ready when the alarm goes off. "Turn it off im trying to sleep" Perrie says pulling the covers over her head. "You have to get it up soon or your gonna be late" i say. "I think im sick" she says faking a cough. "Come on" i say draging her out of the bed. I walk downstairs to see everyone sitting eating except me ,Perrie, and Louis. I sit next to Jesy and the rest of the girls. "Where's Louis?" i ask. "Oh he got a ride from his friend" Leigh said. "He's sooooo Hot" Jesy says. We all start laughing. "What its trueee" Jesy says laughing. "Yeah and he's in a band how hot is that" Perrie says joining our conversation.  We all  head to school. "Hey loser" Georgia says walking up to me.  "Leave me alone Georgia" I tell her. "and why should I do that?!" She said looking at me. "Because i'm tired of you crap, so quit it!" I said in a much louder tone. "Nope!" she said all perky and shoved me. I got shoved into someone. "Sorry, That girl pushed me" I said to the boy. "it's fine, and georgia why the Hell are you doing that to her? she hasn't done anything to you so quit it!" the Guy told her. She looked at me and then at him. "This isn't over" Georgia said "Thanks......" I said waiting for him to tell his name. "It's Luke and Your welcome" He says. "quick question, do you Know where Louis is ? You are one of his foster sisters right?" Luke asks. "Yeah, So your Louis Friend, I've heard about you" I said Dramtically. "what have you heard about me?" He asks. "That your Louis Friend! and my foster sisters said quote" He's sooooooo hot" I say mocking Jesy and Perrie. He chuckles. "Oh and to answer your question I have no idea where He is" I say looking around. "LOUIS! YOU DIRTBAG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I shout in the Hall, everyone turns around. Georgia Turns around and I see Louis there. "Oh he's over there" I said smiling while pointing to Louis. "Thanks" Luke says. He walks over to him and georgia. I walk to my locker but on the way I tripped and fell. "OWWWW I'M INJURED SOMEONE ANYONE? DON'T LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE PLEASE!!" I shout into the empty hallway. I Struggle to get up, But I manage to. I opened my locker grabbed my things and went to my class. I walked in to My History class. "Ms. Henderson, why are you late?" Mrs.Teacher said. I walked to the front of the class. "I was late because, I was severley injured and Dying in the hallways but no one came to rescue me" I say. Everyone laughs. "That is no excuse you are 45 Minutes late to my class, go down to the detention room after school" She says handing me a slip. I go and sit down. Soon lunch starts and i find Lauren and Zayn laughing about something. "Hey bae" i say hugging Lauren from behind. "So im your Danish poo?" she asks. "What?" i ask confused. "Thats what bae means " she says. "Oh the that would be about right" i say smiling. "Not nice" Lauren says playfully shoving me. I end up tripping over my own feet and falling. We all laughed about my epic fail. Soon lunch ended and i still had the rest of school. After what seemed like forever school was over. I went to the room and sat down in the only empty seat. Next to Luke. "Sup" i say sitting down. "Hi......." he said waiting for me to say my name. "Oh duh i never gave you my name Natalie" i say. He chuckles. I dramatically pull out a hand full of Dum Dums. "Pick one" i say holding them out. "Green apple are the best" he says pulling one out of my hand. "No i dont think so watermelon are the best" i say. "Not even the watermelons taste like cherry" he says with a cocky smile. "Dont talk about my babe like that" i say offended. "You know what im giving you the hand" i say giving him the hand. He starts laughing and i do too putting my hand down. "So you have a band" i say. "Yeah so you've heard about me more than you told" he says. I laugh. "What is it called ?"i ask. "5 seconds of summer" he says. "Cool name, But wouldnt you want summer to last forever" i say dramatically. "Thats the point it feels like it goes by so fast " he says. "True" i agree with him.  "Oh sh*t"i say remembering my foster mom. "What?" he asks concerened. "I didnt tell my foster mom i have detention today" i say with my head on the desk. He chuckles. "Yeah im rebelous like that" i say falling off of my chair. "Yeah totally" he says sarcastically helping me up."Thanks!" I say while fixing my things. "No Problem." He says The Bell rings. "Freedom" i shout. I get up and put my things into my bag, I leave the buliding and start walking to My Foster Home.