Last First Kiss

**Natalie's P.O.V**

**The Next Day**

I walked downstairs and sat down at the table for breakfast. When breakfast was over I got a text from Niall. I responded and asked if he wanted to go Bowling, I told him to ask Liam if he would like to go with us. Niall said Yes and so did Liam. I texted Lauren and told Her we are going bowling tonight at Eight o'clock. I had spent so much time on my Laptop it was already Seven o'clock. I ran to my closet and picked out the cutest outfit, It was Ripped blue skinny jeans, a crop top with floral designs, with converse. I did my makeup, and curled my hair, I walked to Laurens. I knocked on the door, and Lauren answered wearing a  blue crop top , with a skater skirt, and midnight blue Vans. She also had curled her hair, it looked nice. we talked until Liam and Niall picked us up. when we got out of the car and walked into the bowling area. we got our bowling shoes put them on and walked to the bowling ring. when it was my turn to bowl, I threw the ball, but it missed the pins and went in the gutter, I saw Kristina and Georgia in Booty shorts and t-shirts.

**Laurens P.O.V**

Before we left I decided to curl my hair, My hair was a pretty shade of brown kind of like Natalie's. Soon Natalie showed up and we waited for the boys to pick us up. When we got there we got our shoes and started to play. When it was my turn all of a sudden I saw a ball come at me, and Liam knocked me down. Thanks I said while he was on top of me. Could you get off? " Yeah here" he said as he was getting up. Natalie pulled me up and I knew who threw the ball and I was sure as hell going to confront her. GEORGIA WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO KILL ME??? I yelled at her. "Who me  I would never hurt a fly" responded Georgia smiling. "WELL LETS SEE HOW INNOCENT AND PRETTY YOU ARE WITH NO HAIR AND A BLACK EYE" I said before tackling Georgia to the floor. Liam had to pull me off her I had a feeling someone was recoding us I looked over and saw a jock laughing. After that I just wanted to go. So the boys took us to a Big Guys.

**Niall's P.O.V**

The girls looked very Nice, especially Natalie, her hair was perfectly curled and it looked Very pretty. when we arrived to the Burger place, Liam and I ordered Big burgers and the girls ordered the same as us. with root beer. we all started to eat. "Wow I have never seen a girl who eats like us before" Liam says." Well, we aren't salad eating chicks" Lauren said. Liam and I laughed at that. I looked over and laughed when I saw Liam putting fries up his nose. we paid for dinner and were driving to a drive in movie theater. Natalie and I sat in the back seat. we started to watch the movie, Then I kissed her, I couldn't give up that opportunity. Then I saw Liam and Lauren kissing. after the Movie we all went home, so it was now Offical we have new girlfriends