Birthday

**Lauren's P.O.V.**

"Wake up its Your BIRTHDAY" Natalie screams jumping on the bed. I Laugh and she plops down next to me. "I got you something!" She says handing me a Tiny box. I open it, It's a half of a heart. "wheres the other half?" I ask. "I'm wearing it, I got this for us because your my other half" She says. I pull her into a hug. "Thank you!" i tell her. I Put on the neclack. It's silver and is outlined By Purple Diamonds. "Ohhh SHINY" i say looking at it. "Come on breakfast is waiting for you" she says. "Carry me" i say yawning holding my arms out. I get on her back. "Piggyback ride yay" i say. We get halfway t the kitchen before Natalie trips over something and we both fall. We both start busting out laughing. "My back i feel so old now thanks alot" i say getting up holding my aching back. "Any time" she says. I walk into the kitchen to see Muffins. I run over to the kitchen counter, almost slipping, I grab one, I could tell they were just baked. Harry was sitting at the table. "You want tea?" He asks. "Coffee Please, whats up with british people and Tea?!" I said laughing. "Tea is better Than coffee" He says. Natalie Let out a gasp. "I am taking you to Starbucks!" She said. "Typical White Girl" Harry Tells Natalie. "Typical British Boy" she says mocking his accent. "Im soooo Hungryyyyy" i say dramatically. I grab a muffin and start to eat it. I hear a knock at the door. "I'll go get it" i say running to the door. Sulley starts barking at the door. "Shut up Sulley" i say opening it. "ZAYN" i say pulling him in a hug. "Natalie and my brother from england are in the kitchen" i say going to my room. "Where are you going?" he asks. "To go change and by the way today is my birthday" i say smirking. I walk into my room. I go to my dresser. and grab some shorts and a crop top. I put on my converse and curl my hair. I run downstairs. "I'M FABULOUS"  I shout. Zayn Pulls me to him. "Happy Birthday babe" he says. "Thank you" I say hugging him. He looks down at my wrists. Shit i forgot my braclets. ""Can we talk?" he asks. I already now where this is heading. He's probably gonna break up with me. He probably thinks im a freak. "Sure" i finally say walking to the front door. We both get outside and sure enough he pulls my arm and looks at my wrists. I look away. I pull my arm back. "Why" he says tears running down. "I'm not perfect" i say about to start breaking down. He pulls his arm out and takes a couple of braclets off. "I'll stop if you stop" he says. I look at his wrists and see tons off red marks. A couple of tears come down. I pull him into a hug and burry me head into his chest. "Come on i want a place i want to show you to" He says. "Okay" i say getting into the car. "So how do you feel about tattoos" Zayn asks. 

**Natalie's P.O.V.**

Lauren went somewhere with Zayn, So i was left alone with Harry. I hope she would be back soon. I don't want to be around that british bastard named Harry. I try to keep my distance. I sit down on the couch and turn on the Television. I sat down and of course Harry had to sit right next to me. "I now Niall has apoligized to you or at least he tried to but i never did" he says looking me in the eyes. 

**Lauren's P.O.V**

"Ive always thought about getting one but i wouldnt know what to get" i say. "Well you could get 'You make me strong' tattoed on your wrist because of the promise you made me" he says holding my hand. "Yeah i would like that" i say smiling at him. We arive to a tattoo parlor. "Wont it hurt?" i ask. He chuckles. "A little bit" he says as we walk in. "Zayn i see your back and brought someone with you" a man behind the counter said. "We want to get two tattoo's on are wrists" Zayn says looking at me smiling. "Well you know what these ones will be on us" a lady working on someone says. "So what do you want the tattoo to say?" She asks. "You make me strong" Zayn says kissing my cheek. She starts on the tattoo, once the needle in impaled onto my skin. I shrieked and grabbed zayns hand, it hurts so bad! "son of a batch of cookies" I say. Zayn just smiles and keeps hold of my hand. She finished the tattoo and put vaseline over my tattoo. Zayn got up there and asked for the same tattoo. Zayn just sat there like that tattoo was nothing, I look at him. "How the hell can you stand that needle in your skin?!" I tell him. "I've done this before, it doesn't hurt as much" he tells me. after she finishes the tattoo she put vaseline on it and we left.

**Natalie's P.O.V**

He just kept staring at me with those green eyes. "What you did was the most shittiest thing anyone has ever done to me" i say. "I know" he says still staring at me. "But im over it by now" i say. "So where cool?" he asks. "Yeah plus Lauren would probably make us make up anyways" i say. "So you have a boyfriend?" he asks. "No because he decided to cheat on me too" i say. "Men" i say. "I know right" he says trying to sound like a girl. We start laughing. I hear the door open. "BIRTHDAY GURL" i scream running to the door to find Liam. "Laurens not here" i say. "I came here to ask her for you" he says his eyes pouring into mine. "Well then you found me What do want?" i ask looking away. "Could you step out?" he asks. "Fine" i say shuting the door. "Im sorry about everything that happened im sorry i just had mixed feelings" he says. "Thats no excuse for kissing her" i say. "All those times you told me you loved me was that just a lie?" i say tearing up. "No its just when i first saw you i thought you looked so perfect but Niall had a thing for you and Lauren seemed like she liked me" he says. "When you were in that hospital bed i felt so mad at Niall and i knew felt something more for you" he says. "How dare you just come up here and apoligize and think everythings gonna be the same like nothing ever happened" i say walking closer to him. I lose it and i tackle him i see a car pull up in the driveway out of the corner of my eye. I Feel myself getting pulled off of Liam. "Why" i start to scream with tears pouring down. "Liam you should go" i hear her tell him. I see him get into his car and drive away. I look to Zayn putting me down. Everything started to get Dizzy. I was hearing and seeingthingain. I started to shout. "zayn! tell Harry to go up to my room and Grab natalies bag! it has Pink Unicorns on it!" I heard Lauren shout. I was still screaming. i saw her neighbours outside staring at me. Zayn ran out with the bag. Lauren took it and put the shot into my arm. I started to calm down a bit, she helped me up. I hugged her and I didn't want to let go. we walked inside. I sat down. Her parents came in with wrapped box's and a cake!

**Lauren's P.O.V**

"CAKE" i scream hugging it. "Who's this?"My mom asks. "Her boyfriend" Natalie blurts out. "You have a boyfriend" my mom says spitting out her drink. "Mom meet Zayn Zayn meet my mom" i say casually. "Well before you tell dad you have a boyfriend you might want to hide the gun" she says. Zayns eyes widen and his grip on my hand gets tighter. "Shes just joking" i tell him. "No im not go hide his gun" my mom says. "Natalie keep Zayn away from my mom before she scares him away i have to go hide my dads gun" I tell her. Natalie Nods and Pulls Zayn into the living room. I go to my dads office to look for his gun once i find it i grab it and start to walk out before i hear a beep. I look at my dads laptop and his facebook is still open. I open his messages and find one from Britney. "Hey baby think you can come over tonight ;)". I immediately scroll through the messages. I realize my dad cheated on my mom. No my dad is cheating on my mom. I look at the gun and back at my wrist. I grab the gun and take it to my room. I keep staring at the gun.