4

POV: Virgil

After watching an hour of TV, learning a new song on the ukulele, messing around with black make up, the door opened. I walked downstairs and see Patton, looking upset and Logan trying to comfort him. "Shh... it's going to be okay..." Logan says, rocking his husband back and forth.
"How...? They are going to shut my bakery down if I don't have anymore costumers..." Patton sobbed into Logan's shoulder. I watched them for a little bit longer. They looked so cute. I thought about my family, before all the incidents...

FLASHBACK!

POV: Third person

His age: 3

"Mommy? Daddy?" Virgil whispers.
"Yes honey?" Virgil's mother said.
"I had a nightwear..." Virgil admits.
"It's okay, hon." His dad said, "come here..."
"Okay daddy!" Virgil squealed, jumping on the bed with his parents. They all hugged until they fell asleep...

I fell down the stairs. I started to cry. My new parents heard me. They ran over to me. "Hey, hey it's okay.. what happened? Virgil, sweetie, you can tell us." Patton and Logan said to me trying to soothe me. I told them. I told them EVERYTHING.
"Don't worry, Virgil." Logan said to me, "We will protect you."
"But.. how? I heard about Da-" I said, stopping quickly, because 1 I said dad and 2 I forgot to tell them I heard them.
"It's okay, Virgil. You're more important to us than that bakery.." Patton sighed.

I'm more important than his career...