15

POV: Virgil

It's finally December and it started snowing this morning. Patton started getting all excited and Logan had to calm him down. Thank goodness for the snow because it meant that we didn't have school. I called up Roman to come round and he said that he was going to ask to come anyway.

Roman rang the doorbell and I opened it up to see him holding up some Christmas decorations. He told me that my room needs a festive makeover.

We ran up to my room and Roman set the box on the floor. He took out some black and dark purple tinsel, gosh he knows me so well, and handed some to me. He showed me where and how to place it. After about half an hour of us putting up decorations and light kisses and hugs, he took out a little white Christmas tree. He also took out some photos of us and put them on the Christmas tree. Roman gave it to me and told me I could put it anywhere so I put it on my bookshelf.

(Honestly, this is goals and the most ADORABLE THING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN THIS MONTH)

Soon after, Patton called to us and said that lunch was ready. We went downstairs and ate in a Christmas spirit. Patton then insisted that we should all play in the snow. Roman and I agreed and so did Logan.

Once we were outside, Patton threw a snowball at Logan and Logan threw another one back at him. Roman and I watched the fight unfold and they both were covered in snow, laughing like there was no tomorrow and eventually hugging in the snow. Then Roman took me by the arm and showed me something. He took me to a tree covered in fairy lights and pictures of us. It was honestly the most beautiful and touching thing that was ever made for me. I started to cry tears of joy and I attacked Roman with a hug with such force that we both fell over laughing. Patton and Logan came and Patton was squealing like a fangirl who had just seen their OTP kiss. Logan then told us that this was the tree where they had their first kiss and when Logan proposed to Patton. Patton kissed Logan's cheek and said that they'll be inside waiting for us.

God I love Roman so much...

But will this last a lifetime or a month...?

Please don't kill me, thanks.