18

POV: Virgil

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm late but oh well...

Did you think I forgot about this book? NO I DIDN'T! Also, I'm in the story now, along with maniibean because she has always included me in her's and I wanted to do something to include her too..? If that makes any sense? Idk and I just have no other ideas so um... yay??

Warning: a lot of time jumping woo? And some strong language

"He's gone..." I cried. My parents tried to comfort me, but I kept pushing them away. "HE HAS LEFT ME! HE'S GOING TO FORGET ME!"
"No don't say-" Patton started. I cut him off by shouting things like, "HE'S NEVER COMING BACK FOR ME!" And "HE DOESN'T LOVE ME!"

Two years later

It's my birthday. I'm now 18 years old. Roman hasn't contacted me in 2 years.

I knew he would forget me...

POV: Roman

It has been 2 years since I've contacted Virgil. I miss him so much. I feel terrible that I haven't contacted him in so long. I want to, but I can't...

Has he gotten over me...?

POV: Third person

"HEEELLLLLOOOO????????? VIRGIL? HI? HELLO??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!" A female voice shouted from below. Virgil stifled a laugh. It was Caitlin. She was jumping up and down and waving from his window. "HI! VIRGIL! I'M HERE TOO YOU KNOW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU SPECK OF DIRT!" Another female voice shouted. It was Zoë, Caitlin's twin. "Haha! I'm coming!" Virgil yelled back.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DARK STRANGE SON!" Patton shouted. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE 18!!"
"Same! I need to answer the door, dad, the twins are here," Virgil replied, running over to the door and opening it. Caitlin gave Virgil a really long hug and ran over to Patton and Logan giving them hugs too. Zoë did the same.

You could tell the difference between the two since Zoë was a bit smaller than Caitlin and Caitlin was much more skinnier too. Zoe was older by 30 minutes. Caitlin had long, dark, thick, black hair that fell to her stomach. She wore black knee high boots with ripped black jeans. She had a black hoodie and a black beanie. She was dressed like her soul.
Zoë, on the other hand, had dark, thick, mid-length hair that fell to her chest. It was in a bow bun today and she wore black ankle boots with grey leggings and a simple grey sweater.

"When's Thomas going to get here with his friends Joan and Talyn?" Virgil asked Patton.
"Should be here now..." Patton said. And he was right. The door rang and Virgil opened the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIRGIL!" Thomas squealed, hugging his little brother.
"Happy birthday, I guess you're on the verge of a new year!" Joan joked earning a high five from Patton. Talyn said their greetings and went to the twins and asked to do Caitlin's hair. She agreed and they went to work. Virgil saw this and asked Talyn to redye his hair and they gladly agreed.

At around 6pm, the door rang again. Everyone was confused because they weren't expecting anymore people..??

They thought wrong. Caitlin answered the door and there standing at the door with a giant, purple teddy bear and some chocolates was Roman. "...um surprise????" Roman awkwardly said, smiling a bit. Virgil's heart stopped. His instinct told him to kick Roman out, but he didn't want to. Virgil ran to Roman and just hugged him. Roman hugged back and kissed the top of Virgil's head, don't worry, his head was dry.

"I missed you so fucking much, Roman," Virgil whispered in Roman's ear, so that Patton wouldn't scold him for swearing.
"I missed you too, Virgil. So damn much.." Roman replied.
"*COUGH* exCUSE ME!" Caitlin interrupted making the reunited couple jump. "Who's this...?"
"Oh, where are my manners?" Roman cried walking up to the confused twins. "I'm Roman! Virgil's... um..?" He looked at Virgil, pleading for some help.
"Boyfriend." Virgil smiled. The twins started screaming. "OMG!!!! AAAWWHHH!!!!!!" Caitlin screamed.
"I KNOW RIGHT!" Patton shouted. "I CAN TELL YOU GUYS STORIES ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER! THEY WERE SO ADORABLE!"
"They were adorable, but you are the most adorable man in the world," Logan sighed.
"I NEED TO SMASH SOMETHING! THAT'S JUST ADORABLE!!!" Zoë yelled.
"Yeah... no... I don't want a repeat of October 1st 2017..." Caitlin giggled.
"WHY MUST YOU BRING THAT BACK UP AGAIN!!!" Zoë laughed.
"Omg! I remember that snap BAHAHAHAH!" Virgil snorted.
"Why does everyone laUGH AT MY MISFORTUNE?" Zoë complained.
"Because it's hilarious!" Caitlin and Virgil laughed.

---------------------------------

Once the twins, Joan and Talyn left, Patton, Logan and Thomas went to bed. Roman and Virgil stayed up all night and talked about life. "And that's how I managed to get through that!" Roman sighed. Virgil wasn't exactly listening. "Did you even hear any of that?" Roman asked.
"...not really.. I was too busy looking in your eyes that I got lost in them..." Virgil replied, not really knowing what he just said.
"o h..."

Roman didn't know how to react to that. He was shocked, happy and he wanted to melt. He just kissed Virgil.

"I love you, Roman. Please don't go again..." Virgil said, his voice breaking a bit.

"I'm never leaving again, I promise you. I love you too."

I'M SO TIRED! THIS TOOK SO LONG WOAH! I was originally going to put more angst, but um... nah I can't do that to you guys! I've already put too many cliff hangers! AND NO THIS ISN'T THE END YET!

Will there be more angst? Idk yet honestly, but there will be more Thomas, Joan, Talyn, me and Zoë!

...and a possible wedding oooooooooooooooo!!!

WELL I WON'T SPOIL IT FOR YOU!

I'm off to bed now, since I started this at 19:47 and now it's 1am... whoops?

Goodnight/morning

BYYYEEE