6

POV: Virgil

Yesterday's dream was really weird... The fact that Roman said he loved me in that dream was weird... why Roman? We have only talked for a week. I mean HE LIVES NEXT DOOR TO ME!

Anyways, it's a school day! Ugh. I slap my alarm clock and get out of bed. I took a shower, threw on black ripped jeans and a dark purple hoodie, ate breakfast and opened the door, until.. "ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOO!" I sneezed uncontrollably. Patton rushed over to me and made sure my breathing was even. I tried to tell him that I was okay, but he insisted that I should stay at home. I gave in and told him that I was going to tell Roman that I couldn't go to school today.

I walked over to his house and saw Roman rushing out of the house. "H-hey Virgil," He panted, "are you ready to go to-"
"ACHOO!" I sneezed again, "Sor- ACHOO! Ro- ACHOO! I can't..."
"It's okay, Virgil..." Roman said. He was about to walk off until...
"ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOO!" I started to have a sneeze attack.
"Virgil?! Are you okay?" Roman asked, running up to me and trying to help me up. He took me to my house and insisting to stay with me for the rest of the day, while Patton and Logan go to work. I kept telling him that he didn't need to stay with me, but he kept insisting that he must stay with me. He called his parents and told them he was going to look after me, and they said that it was okay and something along the lines of: awww that is so cute!

By the time it was lunch time, we were both pretty hungry. He said that he knew how to cook because he used to take lessons from Patton, which surprised me. He made me some tomato soup and lemon and ginger tea. I thanked him and started to eat. It was DELICIOUS! I started to eat a tiny bit faster. He noticed and told me to slow down.

POV: Roman

I cooked Virgil some tomato soup and handed it to him. He seemed reluctant at first, but picked up the spoon and tried some. He looked like he wanted more and started to scoff it down. I told him to slow down a bit and he listened.

God he's so cute...

POV: Virgil

I finished the soup and the tea and started to walk over to the sink to wash them, but Roman told me to go and rest. I gave in and headed upstairs and started to play the ukulele. I wondered what to sing, but then it hit me. Human by Christina Perri.

PLAY THE SONG!

I can hold my breath

I can bite my tongue

I can stay awake for days, if that's what you want

Be your number one...

I can fake a smile

I can force a laugh

I can dance and play the part of that's what you ask

Give you all I am..

I can do it

I can do it

I can do it...

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, Knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

Because I'm only human...

I can turn it on

Be a good machine

I can hold the weights of world's, if that's what you need

Be your everything..

I can do it

I can do it

I'll get through it..

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

Because I'm only human...

I'm only human

I'm only human

Just a little human

I can take so much...

Til I've had enough...

Because I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

Because I'm only human...

I finish singing. I walked out of my room to see Patton, Roman and Logan staring at me. "I didn't know you could sing so well...!" Roman said.
"Yeah! It's amazing!" Patton says, hugging me lightly.
"I also think it's quite amazing as well, son," Logan said, also hugging me.

Amazing voice... son...