14

POV: Patton

"Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true! ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS.... IS... YOU! OOOH LOGAN!" I sang to Logan, waking him up and he clapped and kissed me on the head.

WAIT! I.. just... need a moment to SCREAM BECAUSE THAT WAS JUST SO PURE...

"AAAAAWWWWWHHHH!" a voice squeals, "YOU GUYS ARE FRIGGING GOALS!" It was Roman. He was holding Virgil's hand and Virgil's head was on his shoulder. "...when did Roman get in?" Logan asks Virgil. Virgil yawned and said that he came here at 8pm last night because apparently he couldn't sleep. I laughed because it reminded me of a time when I came to Logan's house at midnight complaining I couldn't stand another night without him. I told them that and Virgil said that he wanted to 'punch something' because it was so cute.

Time for breakfast!

HAI! You though I was coming back in December? WELL I'M HERE 2 DAYS EARLIER!

I've got some ideas in my mind and I can't wait to write them!

See you next time when Christmas comes around!

WE WERE SO IN LOVE! UNTIL I MESSED IT UP. WHO WILL LOVE ME NOW? WHEN CHRISTMAS COMES AROUND!

*cough* HINT HINT *cough*

If you know that song, THANK YOU FOR KNOWING IT AND I LOVE IT!