19

POV: Third person

Notes: OMG THE BOOK IS ENDING SOON!!!! AAAHHH!! LIKE 5-7 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OMG WWWWOOO!!!

Warning: strong language wow there's a lot of that now haha

"sssshhhhhh!" Caitlin whispered to Zoë.
"Ugh, why are we doing this again?" Zoë asked.
"Because we wanted to wake them with a surprise! Since Patton and Logan went away today, Virgil doesn't know how to cook proper food!" Caitlin explained. Zoë just chuckled in response.

Since Zoë could actually cook, she went to work, while Caitlin setted up the table and plotted the best way to wake up the reunited couple.

Once the food was almost ready, Caitlin decided to wake up the lovers. She crept up the stairs and slowly opened the black door. She held her phone camera and an air horn. "WAKE THE EFF UP CHILDREN!" She yelled, while pressing the horn. Virgil and Roman fell out of the bed.
"FOR FUCKS SAKE, CAITLIN!" Virgil shouted. "YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAY LIGHTS OUT OF ME!"

Caitlin fell to the floor laughing her head off. "I-HAVE-HAHA-THE-HAHA-VIDEO!" She laughed. She took out her phone and played the video. They all started laughing. "WHERE'S THE COUPLE?!" Zoë yelled.
"THEY'RE COMING!" Caitlin shouted back.
"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" The twins yelled at the same time.
"Wow..you can tell you guys are twins!" Roman giggled.
"Falsehood!!"
"..you sound like my dad oh my fucking gosh..."
"ARE YOU GOING TO COME DOWNSTAIRS AND EAT YOUR FOOD YOU SPECKS OF DIRT?!"

After a lot of laughing and yelling at Virgil to stop with his potty mouth, the young adults tidied away the dishes and sat down in the sitting room to find out what to do. Caitlin suggested to watch a movie or something, but they said no because they would all just fall asleep. So instead, they ended up talking for hours about nothing and laughing for ages until they were on the floor.

"Heellloooo? We are home!" A familiar voice called along with a little yawn.
"Hello children!" Logan greeted.
"DADS!" Virgil happily said. He ran to his fathers and hugged them. Caitlin and Zoë did the same and so did Roman.
"...hold on what's that?" Roman asked.
"OH THAT...!" Logan said loudly.
"OH..! VIRGIL CLOSE YOUR EYES!!" Patton squealed. Roman covered Virgil's eyes for him while Caitlin and Zoë helped Patton and Logan out. "You can open your eyes now!" Patton said proudly. Roman let go of Virgil's face and Virgil was in shock. It was a new piano, the only he always wanted. "How did...? where did..? OMG THANK YOU!" Virgil said excitedly, hugging his parents.
"Happy one day late birthday, son!" Logan said.
"Yes, happy one day late birthday, kiddo!"
"Thank you so much!" Virgil cried with joy.

Roman, Caitlin and Zoë couldn't help but smile too.

I've never felt so blessed before. I have my friends, family and Roman with me.

I wonder what the future holds...

Oo! AN UPDATE! YESSS! and it's nearly half past midnight too haha

Also, sorry for a sorta-bad-chapter! The next one.. oh no... hahahahaha