10

Note: AAAHHH! BE PREPARED!

POV: Roman

"I'm going to do it! I will do it!" I said to my mirror, pacing up and down my room. I was super nervous because today I wanted to ask Virgil on a date. I've had this funny feeling in my stomach for the past month when I'm with Virgil. I asked my parents about it, and they said that I must be falling for him.

TIME SKIP TO VIRGIL'S HOUSE!

I walked up to Virgil's door. Just knock on the door... I knocked three times. Why isn't anyone answering? They are normally at home... their car is still here. What's happening? I rang the doorbell. Still nothing. I touched the door and it opened? What? I walked in the house and found a note.

The note:

Dear everyone,

I can't handle life anymore... I know I've looked happy during here past few weeks, but.. I'm not. I can't keep hiding my feelings anymore. I've been covering my sad feelings and it has come to the point where I just can't hold it in anymore. I'm depressed and I have anxiety. I've been having suicidal thoughts for the past month and I'm giving into them...

Virgil.

P.S: Roman, I... think... I... like.. you... please be happy without me...

I started to cry. I ran around the house looking for Virgil and his new family.

No no please, Virgil! Please be alive!

TO BE CONTINUED...

I'M SO EVIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! *cough* damn it's hard to laugh so evily... I'll leave you with this funny picture of Patton, that I screenshotted:

😂