20

POV: Virgil

Notes: BWAHAHAHAHA.......(based on some very good feedback)

Warning: ANGST please get some tissues if you are sensitive af! I'm gonna do that too teheheh

It has been two months since Roman's arrival. Everything has been great! The twins and Roman have been getting along so well, it's like they had met before! But something doesn't... doesn't feel right... Roman seems a bit distance with me. Have I done something wrong? What did I do?

I heard a knock at the door. I couldn't be bothered to open it since I just woke up from my nap. I heard Patton open the door. "Virgil...? Roman's here..." Patton said, a bit...sadly..? I rushed downstairs and saw Roman. He was crying. He ran to me and hugged me really tightly. "I-I.. C-CAN'T..." Roman cried. I couldn't help but cry too. What did he mean by he can't? What can't he do?
"L-let's go to my safe place..." I stuttered, unaware what was about to be revealed...

POV: Roman

"WHAT..? BUT... MUM?! DAD?!" I screamed. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT ME WITH VIRGIL?"
"Honey, since you are going to be a star, you must say goodbye to him! Look, there are going to be more people-" my mum said, so calmly. I didn't let her finish. I screamed and yelled at her so angrily. "ENOUGH!" My father shouted. "YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HIM. NOW!"
"N-n-no!" I cried.
"YOU WILL OR ELSE..."

POV: Third person

Roman cried and explained to Virgil what had happened. Virgil sat there. Breaking. It was all too much for him. "But.. but.. but.. YOU PROMISED NOT TO LEAVE ME AGAIN!" Virgil sobbed, letting out all his emotions. He wasn't angry, he was broken. Roman tried to comfort Virgil, but Virgil told him to leave him. He wanted time alone and Roman could understand that.
"I don't want to leave you again, Virgil. You are my world and you mean everything to me. My parents are idiots. We will find a way... I promise." Roman wept. "And I will keep that promise, you know. I love you, Virgil. So so so much." And with that, Roman left the house.

Days had past. Virgil's depression became more and more of a problem. The twins had always been looking after Virgil. Patton and Logan were helping too, but Virgil wasn't feeling any better. Weeks went by, Virgil didn't keep track of the time. All he knew was that Roman had left him. Virgil didn't even say goodbye.

Virgil's dreams were nightmares, flash backs to the past. His mother and father fighting, the glass incident, many other incidents and so much other things that Virgil had surpressed.

Dream...

POV: Third person

Virgil was 6 again. He felt happy, but it didn't last long. He heard glass breaking and lots of screaming. He decided to open the door and find out what was happening.

He saw his mother on the floor, crying and his father was smashing glass everywhere. There was even blood on his face. His father kept saying somethings that Virgil couldn't understand. "YOU ARE A WORTHLESS BITCH!" His father snarled. Virgil felt like crying. Virgil's father noticed him. Oh no...

"You puny, little scum. Why are you out of your room?" His father spat.
"I.. I hearwd a big bang...?"
"Well that was your stupid mother."
"Mommy? Are you okawy?" Virgil hiccuped.
"Virgil...? Honey? Please go to your room..." Virgil's mother breathed. Virgil's eyes started to leak. "What did you do to.. Mommy?" Virgil crooked.
"She got what she deserves."
"MOMMY!" Virgil cried. He ran to his mum. Virgil grabbed his mum's phone and called the police. "Hewo? Mr policeman? QWICKLY! MY MOMMY'S IN PAIN!"

Virgil's father grabbed Virgil and threw him into the wall. Virgil started crying...

Virgil woke up. He was drenched in sweat and tears. He heard frantic voices from the outside of his door. "Is he okay, Logan?!" Patton panicked.
"I think he was having another vivid nightmare, Patton."
"OH MY.. should we open the door?"
"DADS!" Virgil cried. Patton opened the door and ran into the bedroom. He hugged Virgil and Logan hugged Virgil too. Virgil couldn't stop crying.

All this... because you had to leave... again...

I love you so much, Roman. Please... don't leave me..

Please...

THAT WAS INTENSE... I'm sorry! I'm crying too!

I should probably go to bed now since it's nearly midnight and I have to leave for school in about 12 mins and 8 hours...