8

HOLD UP!

Before you read this, here's a disclaimer for you! THIS FOLLOWING CHAPTER HAS A WORD THAT IS OFFENSIVE TO THE GAY COMMUNITY. No I do NOT call people this name in real life because I find this to be extremely rude. I'm only using the word for a dramatic purpose, and I WILL NEVER EVER EVER use it again. Also, it is a food... yeah I'm not kidding. It's in England.

Thank you!

POV: Virgil

For the last month, Patton's business is going downhill. First, he always came home all sad and gloomy. Then he came home one day, crying his eyes out. Now he just doesn't want to go to work at all. Logan, Roman and I have all been trying to make him feel better, but he won't cooperate. "Shhh, Love.. We are going to help you," Logan soothed, "somehow," He mumbled to Roman and I.

POV: Patton

I've been trying my hardest to be happy, joyful and positive for the last month, but I can't. I won't tell my beautiful, loving husband or my misunderstood, adorable child or his 'friend', but I know deep inside he likes him, not platonically, about what had happened.

FLASHBACK!

POV: Third person

Who's flashback: Patton

"Next!" Patton said, happily. It was a busy day at the Little Sander Bakery: Puns and galore. (I'm so good at making names....)

Patton was serving the next customer. "Can I have... you to shut down this bakery, please?" A drunk man asked.
"...um.. no? Please could you-"
"I SAID, SHUT DOWN THIS BAKERY, FAGGOT!" The man shouted.
"No... I won't..." Patton sobbed.

Patton then realised who the man was... it was his brother. He thought that his brother was in jail! How did he...?

Patton was so deep in his thoughts, then everyone in the bakery started to leave. "Ew... this guy's a gay faggot.. I'm leaving.." Patton heard someone say.

His brother smirked, "ha! I hope you've learnt your lesson, brother..." and he left the bakery.

Patton's workers were so angry at this sudden occasion and offered Patton to call the police. Patton, being the nice man his is, said no, but then thought about it. Did he really want to put his brother back in jail? Sure, he has beaten him up as a child and did drugs here and there. "Okay... you can call the police..." Patton crooked.

END OF FLASHBACK!

POV: Virgil

"I know!" Roman cried, making all of us jump, "Virgil and I could create a bakery stall for charity day and Patton can make them!"
"Yeah that's actually a good idea!" I agreed, "and I could say that it's Patton's bakery and we could reopen it!"
"That's a great idea, Kiddos." Patton crooked. Logan also agreed.

So the next day, Roman and I went to the Headteacher (since I'm from London, we call the 'principle' headteacher, a little fact for you there lol) and asked him if we could create a bakery stall. He said that it was a really good idea and he told us that we have got a week to get ready.

-------------------> a week later!

All of us have been working our egos off, to the point where I am actually really proud of us. Roman, Logan and I have been working on the stand. The stand was black with white writing. And then Patton was also baking really good cookies, cakes and other things too! I felt excited about the sale and I was determined to make Patton proud and happy!

I want to make my family proud...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SANDER SIDES!

And there's gonna be a new sander sides video next week!

Yayyy!