21

POV: Roman

Notes: This first bit is inspired by 'The only way is forward'. I LOVE THAT BOOK PLEASE READ IT!

Warnings: forgetting to eat, vomiting, illness and the feels (if you cry...)

Dear Virgil,

I never wanted to leave again! I didn't, honest! I love you so much but... I have a career now and everyone is telling me to leave you behind. I don't want to! Acting can wait. I can't leave you. I don't want to leave you.

I know that I'm old enough to make my own decisions, but acting is so different to what I expected. They make most of your decisions and you don't even get a say on what you wanna do with yourself.

I am coming back. I'm putting acting on hold.

I love you, Virgil. Please don't forget that.

From your Prince,
Roman.

My tears had smudged some of the writing, but it wasn't too bad. I took all my luggage, the letter and just walked out the door, without saying goodbye.

Time to get back to my other half.

POV: Patton

I hate seeing Virgil like this. I know how he feels and it hurts so badly...

FLASHBACK

POV: Third Person

Time: Patton and Logan's separation

Who's flashback: Patton

Logan rang the doorbell. He waited there for a couple of seconds, trying his hardest not to break down. Patton opened the door and hugged Logan. They both knew what was going to be said. "Cupcake, please forgive me?" Logan pleaded eyes widened with sadness. Patton couldn't help but cry too. "I forgive you, Logan. I'm going away as well, you know.." Patton cried. Logan understood. "Just promise me that you will call me and text me and visit me?" Logan asked. Patton nodded and buried his face into Logan's neck. "Stay with me today, please Logan? I want to cherish today and everyday until we part for university for 4 years." Patton crooked. Logan agreed instantly.

----------

It finally the day for the two lovers to part for university. Patton wouldn't let go of Logan and Logan didn't want to let go of Patton. Their parents had to force them apart and they kissed goodbye.

That was a painful experience....

I just wish we could help Virgil, but he won't stop pushing all of us away.

POV: Virgil

Days became weeks...weeks became months...months turned into years. My world was falling apart. Roman promised to not leave me again! He left me! AGAIN!

Caitlin, Zoë, Thomas, Joan, Talyn and my parents have all tried to help me. I'm thankful for that, but I can't do this anymore. I thought he was staying for good, but he didn't.

I feel like I'm falling, suffocating, dying. I'm losing the people I love so much...

POV: Third person

"Virgil? Virgil? VIRGIL SANDERS!" Caitlin screamed. She started to get worried. She turned to her sister and they exchanged a worried look. Patton said that Virgil wouldn't come down and he thought that the twins could bring him downstairs. The twins ran up the stairs. Caitlin had to pause for a bit because she didn't like exercise, but Zoë dragged her to Virgil's room. Zoë attempted to open the door, but the door was locked. "Dammit Virgil! OPEN THE DOOR! WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Caitlin cried. Zoë took a bobby pin out of one of her space buns and unlocked the door.