16

POV: Patton

For the last few days, Roman and Virgil seem to be together ALL THE TIME. It's not that I have a problem with it, it's just so CUUTTTTEEEE! It reminds me of Logan and I when we were younger. We never left each other alone. We would always sleep at each other's houses, stay up late watching movies and even sit on the roof together and he would show me the constellations and I would draw them...

FLASHBACK

POV: Third person

Who's flashback: Patton

"And that one over there is Scorpio, the scorpion." Logan said, pointing at the constellation. Patton drew Scorpio and showed Logan. Logan approved with a light kiss on Patton's cheek. Even though they had been dating for 3 months, Patton's heart would still beat 10 times faster like the first time they had kissed.

Once Logan had finished showing Patton all the stars, he said something that made Patton's whole face flush red, "You know Patton, your eyes hold the stars and they are so bright that they light up my world, which is you."

End of flashback

Everytime I see Virgil and Roman being cute, I CAN'T RESIST TO SQUEAL AND TELL THEM STORIES ABOUT LOGAN AND I AND THEY FIND IT SO ADORABLE!

I feel so blessed to be with this family of mine...

I KNOW I KNOW! IT'S 23:04 AND I SHOULD BE SLEEPING BUT HEY, I'M AWAKE AND I WAS LIKE I NEED TO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE SO...