9

POV: Patton

The bake sale was great! After 10 minutes, the stand was crowded! "Can I have the (I can't think of a good pun so... the pun is going to be really bad) 'dog-ough pie', please?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw Thomas, my other son, who is now (INSERT HIS AGE HERE I'VE FORGOTTEN IT HELP!). "THOMAS!" I shouted, running around the stand and hugging him, "I can't believe you're back! Logan! Virgil! Roman! Quick!" Logan and the children run up to us and Logan hugged Thomas. Roman said hello and Virgil did too. "I guess you're my... uh... brother then..." Virgil said, quietly.
"Oh, so you're Virgil! Awww! You're so cuttee!" Thomas squealed, hugging Virgil.
"Ahah, *cough* thank you.."
"Thomas, you should help us with this stall, it's crowded!" Logan suggested.
"Yeah sure!" Thomas replied.

(PLOT TWIST, WHAT?! Haha I'm joking! Or am I? No I'm joking lol... idek anymore)

POV: Virgil

The bake stall was great! But then I met Thomas... my new, older brother... I've never had a sibling before, so I don't exactly know what to expect. Will he hate me? Is he like me? Does he have a partner? Is he gay? (HE'S GAY AF, VIRGIL! Okay back to the story)

Roman is like a brother to me, but now I don't think so. Lately, he has been hugging me, putting his head on my shoulder and just.. I don't know... cute?

Am I falling for my Princey....?

Edit: I know this was short and stuff, but THERE IS MORE TO COME! ALSO AAAAHHHH! PART 2 OF THE SANDER SIDES IS TODAY!