Chapter 2

I ruined my life.

You get up in the morning. after you fell asleep last night because of too much crying. You remembered that all of the people in the hallway saw you nearly naked. You remembered what the three girls did to you. You couldnt help but cry you wish your mom is there to comfort you.

You went to the kitchen and you saw a note on the ref that your father and step mom will go to a business trip and theres no date when will day comeback.
You sat down on the sofa lying and thinking about everything bad that happened to your life.

"My mom left me"
"they called me slut in the school"
"my dad also left me"

You cried once again until you decided to just suicide by ovedosing yourself with a sleeping pill.

"No one loves me i should die"
"Yeah my decision is right, i should just die"

You went to your room and lockef yourself up and took out all the remaining pills from you drawer. You drink all the pills and your vision got blurry then you blacked out.

"Narrator"
So Hye drink all the sleeping pills and her sight got blurry then she blacked out.

((( 1 day later)))

You opened your eyes and while your clearing things up in your mind you remembered that you attempted to do suicide.

"Fuck why did i woke up"
"why didnt i die?"
"I should just die here!"

On that day you learned to do bad habits, you got to learn how to smoke. You went toa  club to be wild and forget all the bad things that happened to your life.

Your wearing a boots and a super short pants and you looked totally sexy.

"Fuck life! life is a shit!"

You shouted while sipping your tequila.
You feel that your getting dizzy and since your rich you decided to just sleep at one of the vip rooms in the club. You took one piece of cigarette in your bag and you lighted it up with your lighter.

You went back to your home who looks like 10 godzillas went there and you wrapped yourself up with a comfy blanket because you still feel dizzy.

You checked your phone and you found at that there is 10 missedcalls from your father.

"Shit"

A/N
Please continue reading this book! as i promised you the future chapters will get more hotter and
interesting! so stay tuned and dont leave me guys!

사랑해요!