Chapter 6

Do i like Her?

Thank you for today......im tired.......i wanna......sleep.....

Okay.

Jimin's POV

I feel relieved that Hye is living with me and i know that i can protect her now...since im not going to tutor her anymore, i can finally stay in my bug free house with unlimited foods!

Hye's POV

Im adjusting, since i moved to Jimin's house i have to be good to him cause he let me stay.....but i mean it.....ever since i met him i had a freaking crush on him....

You went down and you saw Jimin cooking some bacon for breakfast...

Oh Hye! Goodmorning! did you have a great sleep in your new room?

Yes, thanks i felt a lot comfortable.

Come Join me for breakfast. Jimin asked you.

No im not hungr- before you could finish your words Jimin already dragged you to your sit.

Its my first time eating with someone in my home. Jimin confessed to you.

Are you freaking kiddin me? you told me you had a girlfriend!

yeah i had one, but she never visited me cause she always tell me that she's busy.

Well, shes a dumbass girlfriend tho.

Well i dont really liked her, my father just forced me to like her bacause her family is our business partner...and as expected i fall inlove with her...shes sweet at the start...but she gets cold as time passes by.

Im finish eating! You shouted at him

Ahhhhhgg Jinjja! You startled me! dont shout at my face!

Where's your bathroom? i dont see any bathroom inside my room.

There's only one bathroom in this house.

What the heck?

Hello! this is my house and i did t expect someone like you to live with me!

Ahhhh nevermind! where's your bathroom?

Its over there.

Kamsa~

You went to the bathroom to take a bath when you suddenly forgot that you left all your sanitary napkins at your old alartment

"Shit"

You went to your room and quickly grabbed your coat...

Jimin, im just going to the convinience store to buy sanitary napkins, Bye.

WAIT! do you mind if i join you? i also need to buy groceries. Jimin complained...

Whatever Ppali! Lets go!

You grabbed Jimin's wrist and drag him to his car.

Okay so let's head to the supermarket. Jimin said.

you both went to the supermarket to buy your stuffs until Jimin saw a promo.

Yah Hye-ssi! Do you want to drink with me?! Its a total promo! this beer is so expensive! lets go buy this now!

The beer he pointed is your favorite beer.

Okieeee! Lets drink together later! You replied to Jimin

Both of you were quiet while driving he decided to break the noise

Yah Hye-ssi! Is he your first boyfriend