Chapter 12

"no one can mess up mith my girl"

Your POV

My hands are shaking,,,,im so nervous....i never felt like this before...i never work at anywhere or anyone omagawd god please help me.

With you palms sweating, You entered the cafe and greeted the owner.

So your the new employee? The owner asked with one of her eye eye brows raised up.

( you really want to tell her isn't it obvious cause your already wearing the uniform but you answered politely;) Yes madam.

Now Faster! Get your ass in the kitchen!

Your really confused with the owner of the cafe...Shes totally fucking stubborn...maybe im polite at her in outside but i already murdered her in my mind...How dare is she shout and raise an eyebrow at me at my first day of work? You told yourself.

Your work is finished. You changed your uniform into an casual wear and went to the nearest highschool to Jimin's house and from your work.

You approached the guard and told him that your enrolling for the upcoming year.

The guard gave you a pass and you went to the inquire station.

The incharged lady asked you and you answered her that your enrolling.

Okay so whats your name, age and bloodtype?

i am Lee So Hye, 20 years old. Blood type B.

Please give me your downpayment for this semester.

You give the cashier your downplayment and left the school. You need to comeback after a week to get you class schedules.

You went back to your home exhausted because of your work and enrolling.

You saw Jimin sitting down playing with his ps4.

When Jimin saw you, his eyes brightened up and he approached you; Hows your first day at work? he said smiling.

My boss is fucking stuborn. but anyways, im gong to school in less than 4weeks and im really excited!

Im so happy for you Hye! Jimin hugged you.

Are you hungry? You asked Jimin...

Yea~ what do you wanna eat?

I want a pizza!

You and Jimin ordered pizza.

The deliver arrived and Jimin nearly paid the pizza.

No! Im the incharged this time...ill treat you Jimin. You smiled at Jimin while extending your hand to the the delivery man to pay.

You both entered the house and Jimin pulled you closer to him and gently rubbed your forehead making your hear messy.

Thats what i love about you Hye-ssi~

You took one big slice from the pizza and feed it to jimin.

Jimin cutely opened his mouth for you to dump the pizza in.