Chapter 10

Forever is a long time
but i wouldn't mind spending it
by your side

...

"First Kiss"

Smut smut *coughs* a short smut scene will come*smiles evilish* just to warn you guys ehem ehem:)

Before i fainted, i told him Gwenchanayo.

Your POV

i woke up in a well lighted room and all i can see is the white light
above me, i tried to refresh all of my memories but my head seemed not in the mood to remember it.

I saw Jimin sitting beside me holding my hands sleeping.

i can feel my wound on my right waist and all of the shocking memories rushed up in my mind. I remembered that i was nearly robbed, Jimin saved me, i got stabbed.

I moved a little bit making Jimin awake and quickly ask me worriedly

Are you okay?

Dont worry, my waist just hurts.

The man who hurted you is in the police station right now
ill make sure ill make him pay for what he have done to you.

You can see anger in Jimin's eyes and you never seen him like this. actually you find him super flamin hot this time.

Yah park jimin, you worried for me?

offcourse yes?! what do you expect!?

Im just happy that you saved me. Thank you so much Jimin.

You both went silent after you thank him...the tension is starting to build up in the room until someone broke it by entering your room. The doctor.

Shit. I was saved by the doctor. you told yourself

Your wound is getting better Ms. Lee. You can get discharged later. then exit the room.

You remembered that Jimin cried when your nearky fainting earlier, you can see all sadness and worriedness in his face trying to keep you awake...That time you realised that you love him and adore him soo much that you dont want to lose him.

You got discharged from the hopital and you both went home.
You went to your bed and throw yourself on it..You fuckin forgot that you have a wound.

Ouch, that fuckin hurt.

Your stomach hurt remembering that you haven't eaten anything since you woke up. You smell something from the kitchen and it smells like Hot Pork Stew...

So yummy

You hurriedly walk down to the kitchen seeing Jimin kooking the Stew...The fuck, he looks extremely hot with his aprons on. You approached him; Goodmorning! What are you kooking? ( Even if you know what he is kooking )

Isn't it obvious? He replied teasing you.

I hate you Park Jimin!