Chapter 18

"First day of school"

You woke up in the morning and you went to the kitchen. You checked if Jimin is there but instead you saw a sticky note on the ref.

"Goodmorning Jagiya~ How was your sleep? Im sorry i couldnt make you breakfast cause i need to go to the office to finish someworks. Goodluck at your first day! Saranghaeyo!"

Love, Chim

You opened the cabinet and you just grabbed the cereals and prepared some milk, since its too early you decided to fix all of you things.

You went to the shower and dried up, next, you left Jimin's house.
Before you left, You paste a sticky note on the reft.

"Im leaving Jiminie~ Saranghaeyo"

You arrived the school. With mix emotions in your heart your carefully take your steps to the entrance gate. Your really nervous.

You can see to many fuckgirls and boys, Emos, Kpoppers, Wierdos and some normal people like you.

Since you already know your schedules you just have to find your room you saw a bulletin board and went to it to see if you can see your schedules there.

"Room 147 where are you" You asked yourself.

Your also room 147?! A girl approached you.

Umm yeah~.

Yay we have the same room! Lets go there together! The girl told you.

Your POV

Earlier when im finding where my room is, a girl who seemed pretty normal approched me and told me that we have the same room. She looks friendly but sorry i dont trust persons easily. I just let her drag me to our room since i dont really know where it is. We entered the room and the room is quite noisy. Not normal for the first day of class. I sat down on the chair on the middle right and the girl who dragged me sat next to me.

"Hello! Im Kim Jisoo Nice meeting you!" The girl introduced herself to you.

"Mannaseo bangap seumnida, im Lee Hye nice meeting you!" You replied.

Nice meeting you Hye! I wish we can be close friends since i dont know anyone in this school yet, i just came back from states and this will be my first day schooling in korea.

Then why are you fluent in korean? You asked Jisoo.

Im fluent in english and in korean (Even she's not fluent with it😂) when i was young my mother and father used to talked to me in hankuk then when i grew up, i just learned english with my american classmates.

Shes pretty...Pretty talkative but pretty. She seemed really nice and friendly, i guess me and jisoo will be good friends. I wish shes a trustworthy person.

The professor arrived; Mr. Kim. He looked like an old farner ready to kill a bird. Omagawd what em i sayin?

Goodmorning class im your new proffesor for this semester and just call me Mr. Kim
i will be teaching you biology. Please be cooperative with me. He said.

Ne, Kim seonsaengnim you all replied to him.

since its the first day of school you didnt do too many things, the teachers just intoduced theirselves to all of you.