Chapter 3

Running away

You decided to ignore the missed calls from your father and
you take a nap. Your phone buzzed so you woke and you noticed that your father is calling again and you answered the phone.

(Phone call)

Yoeboseyo.

What the heck do you think your doing?! i called
your proffesor and he told me that that your not attending school anymore!

Dad i wanna quit school okay? and besides i dont need your opinion cause you already left me alone. I DONT NEED YOU!

Narrator:

You put down you telephone and you really hated your dad.
you dont want your dad to see you so you packed up all your things and decided to rent a high class apartment near Namsan Tower.

After you sort all of your things, You started to do your bad habits again.
You went to a club to be wild and do your habits. Your habits seemed like everyday routine. You do it all day all night a
until you dont fall asleep.

You dont feel the urge to drink too much because your not in the mood so you went home early. Your phone buzzed.

[Message]
Dad: If you dont enter school i will cut off all of your credit card.

what the fuck?!

Dad: is that how you treat your father now?

Ohhh i didnt notice that you still treat me as your daughter, i thought you forgot about me huh?

Dad: If you dont want to to go to school i will send a person to teach you in your house. No more excuses or else im gonna cut all of your credit cards arraseo?

[Seen]

Your POV

My dad told me that if im not going to continue my studying he will cut off all of my credit cards...what the fvck? good thing i dont have to attend school anymore...he told me that he will send a tutor for me. haha he eventually cared for me but still i dont think that im going to cooperate with that shitty person who will teach me.

[Message]

Dad: Your tutor will arrive tommorow at our house at 9:00 am. be good to your teacher or else ill cut your credit cards.

[Seen]

Your POV

So who is she? who will be my new teacher?
the fuck i dont really care.

[fast forward to the next day]

You woke up at 8:00 am.
uhhh its okay to be late my dad is paying her butt to wait for me.
you picked up your car keys and drive as slow as you can because you dont really want anyone to teach you at all
You arrived at your fathers house at 8:45 am.

Phew! i was just right on time.
You went in your house and you didnt expected that your teacher will be not there yet.
You decided to go outside to smoke. But before you can light up someon took it from your hand and throw it somewhere

Yah! wtf who are you? why are you inside our property are you fucking trespassing?

Im your new teacher. Park Jimin
Nice meeting you.

Your POV

i was fucking surprised when he said that hes the one whose gonna teach me...i thought it was girl. Shit

A/N

Annyeong! im currently writing the chapter 4 so please stay tuned! in this chapter So Hye and Jimin will adjust to each other and prepare for non censored things! *smirks once again*