Chapter 5

Poor Sohye :(

Jimin's POV
I decided to bring Sohye to my home cause i think she really need someone right now...shes my friend and ill promise that ill take care of her. I was preparing her soup when my phone buzzed.

[Text Message from Mr. Lee]

Sohyes father: How's evrything with Hye? is she still a rebel?

No mr. lee, hye is improvingn and she's struggling to stop her bad habits.

Good. Just tell me if somethings wrong with hye. i'll definitely cut her debits as her punishment.

[Seen]

You cooked a seawed soup for Sohye.

Hye's POV

i woke up in the morning wondering where i am.
the room that i am in is not really familiar for me...
fuck! did i had a one night stand with a guy last night while im drunk?

Jimin come up in the room and called Hye.
Ohhh Jimin! how the hell did i get in your room! dont you tell me that something happened to U-

Nothing happened....You just begged me last night to stay with you so i bring you to my house...and duh! i will never do non censored things with you hye! Im a descent man!

yeah whatever~ You ate the soup that Jimin cooked for you and left on his house when your fully recovered.

You went to the owner of the apartment and took out your card to pay

Im sorry my dear....but the card that you gave me has no balance

wait what?!

Its invalid my dear

Wait wait here's my other card check it.

Its also invalid my dear im sorry.

You felt shocked at first but after you get back from your senses you immediately called your father.

Convo with father:

Abeoji?!

Wae?

Why did you cut my debit?

I failed to deal our business here...our company is going down if i didnt cut your cards and if you continue wasting your money....you should learn to live alone until i found a way to save our company!

But dad how could i live alone without any money?! how about my tutor Jimin? What will happen to me?!

Im sorry daughter but please help me get through this, Your step mom, She ran away with all of our momey in the bank

dad your so stupid!

i know my daughter, i will find a way to find your step mom and i wont be able to comeback to korea yet. Please take care of yourself...and our house, its sold your mom secretly sell it. Dad loves you.

Okay dad, Ill be fine, im gonna try to get through this.

[End of Phone Call]

Land lady: If you cant pay me you have to leave your apartment.

Please dont! i dont have a house right now!