Chapter 7

A/N: Annyeong! so before we will start this chapter i just want to let you know that there will be NO mature scenes here! i thought that adding mature scenes seems early...lets focus on their dating first :p)

~~~Chapter 7 begins~~~

Do i like him?

Hye's POV

Jimin asked me if i remember what he said and i told him that i didnt. little did he know that i remember that he told me that he's liking me. I dont want things to get awkward so when he asked me, i lied...poor myself...ill admit it! i also like him. But... i want to date him first before i confess my feeling to him.

Narrator:
Jimin's dad texted him

wae abeoji?

son i need you to attend the party.

Father, im busy.

Whether you like it or not you have to come!

[Seen]

Jimin's POV

Ugh i dont really want to attend the party aigoo...thats why i dont like my father...he always force me to do things that i dont like...i wish i can bring someone to the party-

Jimin thought bringing Hye to the party with him.

THATS RIGHT! i should bring my Hye with me!

Your cleaning your room when suddenly someone knocked your door.

Wae Jimin?

I just want to ask you if you want to join me at a formal party.
can you please?~ i really need a partner *makes a mochii face

Hye's POV

Jimin knocked my door and ask me if a can join him in a party...
i would obviously say no cause im busy cleaning my room but i cant resust hes freakin cute mochii face.

Jimin: is it a yes? is it a yes? is it a yes? please say yes jebal❤️

you: Ummmmmm o-okayyy---- but i dont have a dress to wear.

Jimin: Dont worry i will buy you your dress!

Jimin's eyes brightened when Hye accepted his invitation.
Jimin and Hye went to a high class gown tailorist and started to choose a beautiful gown.

You couldnt pick because all of the gown is beautiful and elegant.
Until you saw a beautiful red gown.

Yah Jimin! i want like this gown! does it look good for me?!

I like the color hye.....you should really try to fit it

Hye wore the gown and showed it to Jimin.....

Jimin's POV

i was waiting for Hye to finish fitting until a saw her wearing that red gown...Shes so......... damn beautiful!...i think im going to fall for her spell.....my jaw dropped without me even noticing it and hye looked at me with a beautiful smile on her face....i could really see her as a girlfriend material!!!

Jimin approached Hye with a bug smile on his face.

How do i look?

Jimin: You look so........perfect for me! Ill pick that dress for you!

Later that day you and Jimin started preparing for the formal party...

You saw Jimin struggling with tying his tie...You bursted in laughing ..Hahhahaah you couldnt tie your own necktie?! Lemmeee help chu! baby Jimin!

Jimin blushed a little when i called him Baby Jimin...Jinjja?! but anyways he looks so cute:p

I finished putting my light makeup and i cant zip up my zipper.
Jimin saw you struggling with your zipper so he decided to get close to you and help you with your zipper...

Yah yah Hye-ssi your dumb! let me help you with your zipper!

Your zipper was long starting from your waist to your shoulders.
Jimin slowly zipped up your zipper while staring at your back intimately.

Yah whats wrong with my back?! hurry up Ppali!

"You look totally gorgeous Hye"

You blushed a little but you didnt let Jimin notice it.

Yah yah i know lets go!

Jimin reached out his hand for you to take it and you both went to his car.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter guys! i was preparing to go to bed when i was writing this but ill make it long and full of life at the next chapter! and also prepare for smuts! Goodbye Saranghaeyoooooooooooooooooooo