Chapter 14 (Jimin's Birthday Part 1)

"My New Friends"

"What should be my gift for Jimin for his birthday next week?"
You asked yourself while going home.

Aigoo...i forgot i have to start schooling 2 weeks from now. I guess i have to cherish my moments with Jimin everyday before i go busy. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You marked your calendar on october 13th so you will never forget the birthday of the most special perspn for you. Jimin.

[Past Forward to next week]

Its already october 11, 2 days before Jimin's birthday.

You woke up in your room and pretty much excited cause Jimin tild you he will present you to his friends a.k.a BTS. You were kimda nervouse but happy that you will get to know a knew friend.

You went down from your bedroom and once again you saw Jimin cooking breakfast. As usual. You just stared at him a few moments and appreciate his angelic face. Without you noticing, Jimin is already looking at you with a smile on his face.

Goodmorning Jagi~ He approached you.

Morning chim~ You replied to him with a soft smile on your face.

You both sat down on a chair to eat the breakfast.

Later i will let my friends know you.

Im so excited Jiminie~ i hope they will be also my friends~

Dont worry Jagi~ Theyre all kind. I assure you.

Uhm Jagi~

Waeyo Jiminie?

I just have to visit my office to get some of my files. Is it okay for you?

Its definitely okiee Jiminie~ and besides you dont have to ask me. I dont have to restrict you.

Your soon to be my girlfriend so i really have to get my permission from you~ Jimin replied with a cute smile on his face

You blushed lightly but you didnt let Jimin notice that.

You both finished your breakfast and you insisted to wash the plates.

No Jiminie its okay...and i want you to comeback home early so you have to take a shower. Go ahead Jiminie

Okay i will take a shower Jagi~

Jimin's POV

I like the new name Hye gave me, Jiminie~ So cute...Aigoooo my precious Hye.

After you washed the plates you decided to prepare your clothes for later...Since you were kinda sleepy, you ended up falling asleep while preparing your clothes on the bed.

-30 minutes later-

You woke up and got out from your bed since you thought that Jimin is already there. You got down on the stairs and noticed that Jimin is not there yet.

While you were preparing your clothes earlier you discovered that you still have your favorite cd with you. so you dicided to play it with loud speakers.