Chapter 9

"knight and Shining Armor"

You hurriedly went to the restroom to change your gown.
You wore the clothes that Jimin gave you. You took off some of your make up...and hurriedly leave the restroom and went to Jimin whose waiting on the parking lot.

You finish? Jimin asked.

Is it obvious? You replied teasing him.

Jimin opened the passengers seat for you. You make your self comfortable on the seat and raised you feet while your hands on the back of your neck for support.

Yah Hye-ssi! Seat properly!

You just ignored Jimin and jimin surrendered cause he cant complain to you.

So where are we going?

to somewhere very special to me.

The car drive was quiet...You turned on the radio so there will be a little bit of noise...You took a glance at Jimin whose focusing at the road...You broke the silence by singing along with the song..."Oh oh oh oh my love is on fire ohhh so don't play with me boy buljangnan"....Jimin smirked while you were singing...and you asked him...Yah why are you smirking?!

Your voice is kinda cute. Jimin let a small smile on his face.

You blushed and thank him; Gomawo.

Were here! Jimin smiled.

You both arrived at the han river.

This place is special for you? You asked Jimin.

Yeahh~

But why?

This is the place where my family go when holidays, before were broken.

Broken?

My father had a mistress and my mother knew it...they fought about it over and over until they decided to get divorced. Jimin told his whole story to you while biting his lip to prevent himself to cry.

You let out a small tear escape from your eyes while looking deeply to Jimin.

Did i make you cry? im sorry i didnt mean it. Jimin said sadly.

No, i just found out that we both have the same story. You told him while patting his back.

You want to drink? Jimin asked.

You slightly nodded.

Jimin went up to buy a soju from a convinience store and gave one can of beer to you.

You both cried your hearts out to each other.

Thank you Jimin for being my bestfriend.

Its nothing Hye, i will be here for you forever.

You feel like your going to vomit...you vomitted at your own cloth then your vissions got blurry and you fell asleep.

The next day the sun woke you up from sleeping. You got out from your bed and you noticed that your not wearing your own shirt. Instead, your wearing an oversized t-shirt.

Wtf?

You suddenly remembered that you vomitted on your shirt last night because of too much drinking...

You went down to the kitchen seeing Jimin preparing breakfast with his bedhair

the fuck he totally looked hot.