Chapter 16 (Jimin's Birthday Part 3)

"I love you til' my last breath"

"Jimin sat down om the edge of the bed and opened your gift."

Jimin's POV

I was really excited with hye's present for me, i wish she could be my girlfriend but i think she's not ready for it.

Jimin opened the gift and his eyes are all widened.

"TAEYANG ALBUM?!!!!!!!!!!"

Jimin bursted in too much happines.

Omagawd Hye thank you for this! Jeongmal kamsahamnida i love you! Jimin said excitedly.

Back to Jimin's POV

"I love you!" That words come out from my mouth accidentally, im planning to tell hye that i love her when she accept my love but my mouth is too impatient for that.

You were also shocked for what have Jimin told you but your happy at the same time.

"I love you too Jimin, i want you to be mine" You replied Jimin.

Jimin frozed a little bit but after that, he kissed you softly;

That means your my girlfriend now?

Yes, Park Jimin. Im all yours and your all mine.

mature contents are coming. Read at your own risk

Jimin kissed you once again but this time its more passionate, his lips hardly brushing against yours, the temptation that you have for a long time is now happening, you kissed back hungrily and the timing of your lips brushing against each other is perfectly synchronized, the hotness inside your body is heating up and you can also feel Jimin's, you both pulled out for air and Jimin whispered to your ear and asked with a very hungry sexy voice; Can we? You slightly nodded knowing what will happen next, and his lips are back to yours, hardly brushing. jimin entered his tongue asking for a permission and you gladly gave it to him, your hands from his neck, going down to his then he slightly pushed you down to the bed and now his hovering you, his lips back to yours, from your lips going down to your neck, he carefully suck your skin on your neck leaving hickeys. after that, his lips from your neck going down to the center of your boobs and before he remove the bra from yours he asked; is it okay? You slightly nodded and pushed the back of his neck bringing his lips back to yours while unstrapping your bra. He threw the bra somewhere then he looked back to you, you placed your hands on your boobs showing that your shy. Jimin removed your hands from your boobs; No hye your wonderful, i love you very much your the best birthday gift for me. he sucked your nipple sweetly and licked back and forth. Then he removed his shorts revealing his boxers, still kissing you hard. You can feel his fingers slightly rubbing to against your womanhood(Vagina) then he start to make it faster...the pleasure is too much for you to handle so you slightly groaned. Then he go slower., you groaned once again; i want you Jimin all i want is you. Jimin removed his boxers revealing his fucking boner the fuck its a big chilli pepper. It will hurt a little babe, but you will get use to the pain. he slightly entered his member in your womanhood. Then it bleed. His hips slowly moving back and fort, you groaned in pain; its painful Jimin. Dont worry babe i will be careful, sorry. Then Jimin moved again slowly then as minutes pass by you get used to the pain. Make it faster Jimin, I love you babe. Then he got faster and faster until the whole room is filled with skin slopping sounds and loud moans. He pulled you up and your now sitting on him while he slowly guide you going up and down; i love you babe, you mean everything to me. Jimin said. Your the universe to me Jimin i love you more, then your lips back together then he slightly pushed you back to the bed and he is hovering over you again...Agh Jimin faster. he got faster and faster. Babe im coming! You shouted to Jimin. Jimin got faster while massaging your boobs for support then he said; wait for me babe. his moves faster then you both released. jimin collapsed beside you.

I love you Hye, you mean the world to me. Jimin told you.
Nado, Jiminie~ You said while catching your breath back.

Jimin pulled up the the sheets covering you two then he hugged you tightly and cuddled you, you hugged him back and he whispered to you; i love you.

I love you more. you replied Jimin.

That night you you both fell asleep under the shining stars after making passionate love to eachother.

A/N
How was the smut huh? Enjoy almost 800 word smuts! ps. i really worked hard for that! so give me the vote and follow that i deserve!!! If your not satisfied; im churry im just a small chilli pepper potato who doesnt know a single thing about s3x😂lol but i hope you still appreciated it! Thank you very much for reading! Saranghaeyo

For perv. Jimin stans:
More smuts are coming after several chapter so just wait for it! And i know u enjoyed little dork!😁😁😁😂AND I PROMISE I WILL IMPROVE MY SMUTS DONT WORRY