Chapter 8

"Just dreaming"

*please prepare for a smol smut😭😂🤗

You took Jimin's hand and let him escort you to the car.

Jimin drove until you two reached the place of event

The girls in the party was staring at you cause you look totally gorgeous with you gown:

Jimin, do i look really pretty?

No! You actually look like a frog. Jimin replied.

You slightly tap Jimin's butt making him chuckle.

Yah! Hye byuntae! He said.

You byuntae! Jimin Byuntaeeee! You teased him.

Im just joking. You look totally hot😍

Lol! Kamsa~

Jimin's POV

Hye is the prtittiest girl i have ever known in my life.
She makes me crazy a lot. Im just too afraid to confess my feelings to her....Aigoo....Jimin.....Your so dumb. DUMB AF.

Hye is quite hungry because she haven't ate dinner yet.

you picked a large steak and put it down on the table facing Jimin.

Wow is this for me?! Jimin asked.

U crazy?! This food is only for me! Go get your own....

Im too tired to get up...Ill just watch you eat.

you felt a little blush but ignored it cause your totally hungry.

Yeah whatever~~~do what you want im totally hungry.

Hye ate the steak like there's tommorow and sliced a big piece of it and dump it to her mouth...

Aigoo Hye-ssi! you have a stain on the side of your lip are u a kid?
Jimin told Hye.

Where issss it? you replied while chewing the soft steak..

Aigoo...let me wipe it...Jimin replied.

Jimin wiped off the stain that is on the side of your lip...

Hye's POV

I blushed so hard when Jimin wiped off the stain on my lips...Im like dying but i didnt let him notice it.....I might explode any moments from now...i just wish to god that i dont look like a tomato.

A soft music started and Jimin asked Hye if she wants to dance.

Yah Sohye-ssi! wanna dance with me?!

Hye felt super full...but she took the opportunity to dance with Jimin.

Okieee! Hye replied.

Hye's POV

Jimin slowly place his hands on my waist...

i feel like im going to loose my mind right now.....

i also put bot of my arms around his neck and we slowly dance with beat...

The tension between us is rising wth...

I was shocked when he dragged me to a dim place and eventually kissed me.

Jimin kissed Hye passionately, Jimin bit hye's lower lip making her moan a bit...when Hye comeback to her senses she lightly pushed Jimin away and Hye ran away *dashi run run run*

Hye's POV

Wth did Jimin did to me?! am i dreaming?! *slaps you face lightly* wtf im not dreaming...this is all fvckin real! What should i do? i should go home now...shit...but jimin got the car keys with him...shitttt!

You decided to wait Jimin while you were playing your phone behind his car.

What should i do when he get her?!
should i talk to him?!
should i ask him about it?!

You thought that Jimin would probably find you cause you ran away after that kiss...so you comeback where he was and you slipped making your bum hurt.......after that......

You woke up from you hella fantasy dream.

what did i just dreamed?

You realised that your resting your head on top of Jimin's shoulder the whole time when your asleep...

Your awake? he asked

Did i slept for long?

No. Just for 3 hours....aigoo your so dumb Hye...You stained my suit with your saliva yuckkk....you fell asleep after you ate.....Jimin teased you a little.

You felt a little bit embarassed but you just punch him lightly on the shoulder and that made him chuckle.

Lets go home? im not comfortable here...those clingy girls are gold diggers...Jimin said

Kaja! You told Jimin.

But before that...i bring you a shirt so you can change your gown.

Whut? You? Opened my closet?

Umm- yeah~~~

But there were my bra-

Jimin cut you before you can finish your words and he told you to hurry changing cause you two will go somewhere.

A/N

Will Jimin confess his feelings for hye? I dont even know lol 😂 Anyways tell me guys what you feel about the story so far...Reading your feedbacks gives me inspiration to update this book often...Sorry for some curse words;) Love you guyz! Your the best! and if your enjoying the story so far please give me a vote or just give me a feedback;) Goodbye! Saranghaeyoooo

-Newbie author Min